preacher's kid

MARISOL

"but you get on your knees every single day bruh" jahseh complained. "yeah because i pray" i said slightly annoyed because he was about to make me lose my christian. "just come over please" he said flipping the camera so that i could see his face. "no, if you're horny fix it yourself or propose and wait a couple months" i said rolling my eyes and placing my phone on a teddy bear.

my whole body was on display in the camera and he was quiet for a moment. "lift the front of the towel up for me" he said. "wha-jahseh no!" i whisper yelled. "just like spread your legs and let me see between them" he said. "you are out of your damn mind right now" i said. "are your parents home?" he asked. "they're out of town for a church convention" i said.  "then you don't got to worry about being quiet" he said. "why would i need to be loud?" i asked.

"so i can hear you" he said. "but you can hear me fine" i said. "yo, you being dumb right now" he stated. "i am not dumb" i said. "could've fooled me" he mumbled. "jahseh, i told you we can't have sex until we're married, my dad doesn't even like you" i said. "so you saying i'm really finna have to wait until we graduate and my job stop playing with my check, to have sex with you?" he asked. i nodded my head. "bullshit" he said. "JAHSEH-watch your mouth" i scolded.

"i want to watch your mouth...on my dick" he said. "can you chill?" i asked. "netflix and chill?, only with you" he said. "jahseh i'm not playing with you" i said. "play with yourself" he said. i blinked a couple times. "h-how?" i asked. "oh shit, wait you serious?" he asked. "yeah i just thought about it, i'm touching myself, you aren't touching me" i said. "hold up let me find my headphones, my momma lurking through the house" he said.

i took off the towel as he searched for his headphones and sat up against my pillows. his face came back into view on the call and he looked shocked. "fuck..." he mumbled. "w-what is something wrong, i'm sorry i-" i started saying. "hush, it just looks better than it did in my dreams" he said. "bye 'cause you are being goofy and killed the mood" i said putting the towel back on. "mari, i don't know if you take me as a joke or something but my dick mad hard right now" he started.

"i'm two seconds away from saying 'fuck yo religion' and coming over there so we can solve this problem" he spoke. oh-. "jahseh....shut up" i said, then nervously laughed. "i'll see you in ten minutes because facetime, isn't face time" he said. it took me a second to catch on and my eyes widened. he smirked and winked at me through the phone. "see you in ten" he said, before hanging up and leaving me shook.

-------------
i hope you enjoyed.