4

Jungkook stared at the food served to him. It looked like normal food. He leaned down and smelled it. Seemed fine. But there was only so much he could determine from smelling and looking at it. They could've poisoned it or put some kind of drug in it.

They were all sat at a long dinner table in a huge dining room. Two crystal chandeliers hung above their heads were the only light provided since the curtains blocked out the sun.

A/n: The seating is like this:
Jin Hoseok Taehyung
Yoongi The table (obviously)
Namjoon Jimin Jungkook

"Jungkook, I know how this must seem. It may be hard to trust us but I promise you, we didn't do anything to your food." Jin sighed, noticing the younger's behavior.

"I'm not that hungry." Jungkook shook his head, pushing the plate away.

"Well if you aren't eating, then none of us will eat." Taehyung declared, setting his utensils down. Everyone did the same and stared at Jungkook. Well, almost everyone.

Namjoon was devouring his steak, blood from the meat dripping down his chin and on his hands. He didn't bother using a fork and knife. He kept chewing on the delicious steak, not even noticing what was going on around him.

Jin kicked his shin underneath the table. Namjoon growled, looking up to glare at Jin, some blood dripping from his mouth to his plate.

"What?" He spat.

Everyone was silent. He looked around for a few moments.

"Oh." He muttered, placing the half-eaten steak on his plate. He licked around his mouth and his lips.

"Well, no. You guys need to eat." Jungkook protested, feeling guilty that he was the cause of them not eating.

"Not if you don't." Hoseok folded his arms over his chest.

"Do you want me to try some of your food to prove there's nothing wrong with it?" Jimin offered, picking up his fork.

"N-no...you don't have to do that." Jungkook whispered, shaking his head.

"So, will you eat?" Jin quirked a brow at the shorter.

"Okay, fine. But if anything happens I'll...I'll kick you in the place where it really hurts." Jungkook huffed, furrowing his eyebrows and pouting in a attempt to look tough. All it did was make him look like an adorable angry baby bunny.

"Okay, that seems fair." Jin chuckled, picking up his fork.

Jungkook grabbed his fork and knife and slowly cut into his steak. It was medium well, just the way he liked it. He wondered how they knew that, or maybe they just guessed. He cut a small piece and brought the fork to his mouth. He chewed on the tender meat and hummed in satisfaction. It was amazing.

He peeked over and saw the rest of them were eating, which was good. Well, everyone except...

"Yoongi." Jungkook blurted out without thinking. The other looked over at him. Yoongi's silver-grey eyes pierced Jungkook's doe ones.

"What?" Yoongi muttered, gliding his thumb over the edge of a random knife he had been messing with. Jungkook hadn't noticed the knife before, and suddenly felt in danger for obvious reasons. Despite that, he'd try to not overreact until he knew what was actually going on.

"Why are you not eating?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side adorably, seeming actually concerned for the pale man.

"I don't eat." Yoongi replied flatly, his eyes moving to the empty space in front of him where a plate should be.