Realization

"And that's it..." Maho concluded.

Michael right hand began to shake and his lip began to quiver at her words.

"That... That bastard..." He mutter with a scornful tone, anger forming on his face.

"Easy now, don't even think of doing anything rash" Maho said calmly seeing him tense up.

"You... You're right Maho..."

"Don't worry~ She's strong, she'll be fine~"

"I know but-"

"Don't worry! I'll make sure she's okay~"

"If you say so..."

Maho let out a sigh at Michael's partially depressed expression. The news she'd gave him wasn't bad, although it wasn't good either. Although part of him was happy that Erika wasn't know going out with Karl, more of him was angry at him and worried for her.

"Look, I'm going to take her out today to go shopping and have lunch to help her forget what happened. I suggest you do something similar~"

"Are you saying I should go shopping for clothes or something?..."

"Of course not! I meant you should go and spend time with the guys, it'll help to take your mind off things~"

"I guess it will~" Michael said as a small smile formed on his face.

"Anyway, I'm going to pick Erika up. I'll talk to you later~"

"See you Maho~" Michael said with a smile, waving to her as she walked away...

"A day with the guys huh?..."

---Timeskip: Michael and the guys POV---

Arno: "And he's flying!"

Berndt: "Higher, the King of the sky!"

Schultz: "He's flying too fast and he's flying too high!"

Litzke: "Higher, an eye for an eye!"

Michael: "The legend will never die!"

As the music around them fades, Michael and the others look around at each other with wide grins on their faces.

"What a good song, eh boys?" Michael asked as he continued to clean a filter with a rag in his hands.

"Oh yeah it is!" Schultz replied with a chuckle.

"It certainly is catchy~" Arno added.

"Who knew all it would take to get me laughing again was a great song~ With great company as well of course~"

"I'm glad to hear it commander~" Berndt mused as he popped his head out of a hatch next to Michael, causing him to jump in shock.

"You scared the shit out of me~" Michael said as he and the others laughed profusely...

---Maho and Erika POV---

"This is cute~ Don't you think Erika?"

"Yeah definitely~" Erika started, a small smirk forming on her face "Are you going to wear that for Michael~"

"Erika..." Maho said sternly, turning to Erika with an unchanging expression.

"I know, I know~ I was only joking~"

Maho let out a sigh at her words and shook her head slightly.

"So how's Michael going with that girl you said he liked?"

"Uh... W-Well..." Maho started, not knowing what to say.