A Beautiful Sunset

"Hahaha, that's so sweet~" Arno said with a smile.

"Who would've thought~" Litzke added.

"So did they know you took these commander?" Schultz asked as he looked at the pictures Maho showed them on her phone.

"No, not at all~" She said with a smirk, bursting into laughter.

"You know Erika's not gong to be happy right?~" Berndt said as he laughed himself.

"Oh I know~ She's going to be pissed~" Maho joked...

"Pissed about what?" Erika said with a confused expression, approaching the group while clutching Michael's right hand tightly.

This caused Maho and Michael's crew to burst into laughter, leading to Michael and Erika looking at each other with confused expressions.

"What's so funny?" Michael asked.

"This~" Maho said as she showed him and Erika the pictures she'd taken.

"T-This is..." Erika muttered "These are of me and Michael when we went on our trip yesterday!"

"Yeah, I kind of followed you guys... I thought I get some great photo opportunities and I wasn't disappointed~"

"Why did you take these Maho?~" Michael asked with a smile.

"To give you two some amazing pictures to look back on of your time together... And for me and the guys entertainment at how cute you two are together~"

"Maho..." Erika muttered with an angered tone...

"I'm going to kill you!" She said yelled, chasing Maho around the Tankery shed trying to get her phone. Leading to Michael, his crew and Maho all laughing at Erika's reaction.

"Take it easy~" Michael said with a smirk as he stepped into Erika's path and hugged her tightly.

"B-But aren't you embarrassed by those pictures?..."

"Why would I be? They're of my beautiful girlfriend after all~"

After hearing his words Erika's face turned bright red and she quickly pushed it into his chest trying to hide it.

---Timeskip---

"Ready boys?" Michael asked as his tank slowly moved towards a familiar looking village.

"Yes sir!" His crew all replied in unison.

"Good, now hold here" Michael said as his tank reached the top of the slope overlooking the village.

"So it begins..." He muttered to himself as he rose out of the commander's hatch and looked at the village through his binoculars. As he looked he could see various tanks of his own company pushing into the village.

"Don't even think about it!" He heard a familiar voice yell, turning to see Erika pointing at him as her tan pulled up next to his.

"What?"

"You are not going down into the village by yourself again!"

"Why not?" He asked with a joking tone, enjoying Erika's reactions to his teasing.

"Because last time a building fell on your tank remember?!"

"Eh, it wasn't that bad..." Michael replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Are you joking?! Your crew could've been hurt, you could've been hurt!"

"Awww, are you worried about me Erika?~"