At Long Last

Authors Note: The above image comes from the 'Girls Und Panzer Wiki'.

After sharing their first kiss and finishing their dinner, Michael offered to walk Erika home.

(Michael in head) "Why do I have this strange feeling washing over me?..."

(Erika in head) "I have to tell him..."

As the pair walked in silence along the darkened streets, Erika suddenly stopped...

"Erika?" Michael asked, as he realised she was no longer beside him.

Erika took a deep breath and stepped closer to Michael with her eyes fixed on the ground. As she approached him, her heart was beating incredibly fast due to her nervousness, and as a result her hands were shaking as she tentatively gripped both of Michael's hands with her's.

As Erika took his hands, Michael let out a small gasp, squeezing them slightly as a light blush covered his cheeks.

Erika then took a step closer to Michael so that she was right in front of him. Still gripping his hands, she looked up at him and shakily said, "M-Michael..."

"Yeah?"

"I-I want to tell you something... W-Will you hear m-me out?"

"Of course~" Michael replied with a smile, giving Erika's small hands a slight squeeze as felt his heart rate increase.

Normally just the act of doing something like this in public would make Michael unbelievably nervous, and he already knew there were people around that could see them. But for some reason since it was Erika he was doing it with he didn't care about anything around him, all he cared about was her...

"I... I k-know I've hurt you, a-and I know you probably don't f-feel the same way but... I er... I..." Erika stuttered as she bowed her head.

"It's alright, take your time~" Michael reassured with a smile, feeling uncertainty fill his mind.

(Michael in head) "This can't be what I think it is..."

"I d-don't just like you I... I l-love you..."

Michael gasped loudly at her words and a surprised expression covered his face as he took at step back, losing his footing and falling backwards.

"I got you!" Erika yelled out as she wrapped her arms around him and pull him close.

"E-Erika I..."

"I know they a-are b-better girls than me a-and..."

"Erika... I love you too!" Michael proclaimed with a smile as he hugged her tightly.

"W-What?! B-But..."

"It doesn't matter what's happened between us in the past, I just want to be with you"

"Michael... I'm so happy right now~" Erika said softly as she hugged him tighter, moving her face closer to his.

"So am I~" Michael mused in reply as he pulled away from Erika slightly and kissed her, putting his arms around her back once again, while her's wrapped around his neck.

The pair then stood staring into each others eyes as they held one another tightly...

*Boom*

A loud crack of thunder sounded, causing Erika to jump in Michael's arms.

"Well that was a cute reaction~"

"S-Shut up!"

*Boom* *Boom*

Another two cracks of thunder then rang out, followed by a downpour of rain around them.

"We should probably get to my apartment! It's not far!" Erika yelled trying to be heard over the thunder.

"Alright then, let's go!" Michael yelled in reply, grabbing Erika's hand and running down the heavily drenched street.

---Timeskip---

"Well that was fun~" Michael joked as they approached Erika's apartment door.

"Fun?..."

"Even stuff like running to get inside away from rain is fun when I'm with you~"

Erika gasped at his reaction and stuttered, "W-Well I h-had f-fun with you t-too!"

(Erika in head) "How can he be so calm?! My hearts still racing from my nerves!"

"I'm sure you did~" Michael responded with a chuckle, shaking the water off his clothes.

"Speaking of rain, I better start heading home before it gets much worse..."

"U-Uh..." Erika started, her face heating up again as she began to speak, "W-Would you l-like to come in f-for s-some tea or something?..."

"W-Well I suppose I could..." Michael responded with a smile, a thought lingering at the back of his mind.

(Michael in head) "It's quite late for tea..."

"G-Great~" Erika said with glee, grabbing his hand tightly as she led him inside.

---Timeskip---

After drying their wet clothes, Michael and Erika had began to chat idly, and were now on their fourth cup of tea...

"I should probably get going soon Erika, it's getting quite late..." Michael mused as he pointed to the clock.

"I-I guess..."

Michael then stood and put on his jacket, stepping towards Erika to kiss her goodbye when she quickly rose to her feet and grabbed his tie...

"Erika?!"

"C-Come with me~" She said seductively with a bright red face as she led him to her bed.

"What are you-" Michael started, stopping when Erika pushed her lips against his repeatedly.

"What's gotten into you?!" Michael asked, very surprised at Erika's actions.

"I-I w-want you~" Erika said answered with the same seductive voice as before as she pulled Michael by his tie down onto the bed on top of her.

"Erika-" Michael again tried to speak, once again being cut off by her kissing him.

"Is this really what you want?..." Michael asked with a cautious expression and tone.

"T-Take m-me~"

Michael then let out a sigh and felt his heart rate drastically increase as he kissed Erika, this time much more slowly. 

As he did, he could feel something stirring inside of him as he slowly ran his hands down Erika's body...