True Love

Author's Note: The image used above comes from the "Girls Und Panzer Wiki".

As Michael moved his hands further and further down Erika' body, he felt himself start to kiss her more eagerly.

However, just as his hand moved below Erika's waist, he heard her let out a fearful gasp. He quickly moved his head back and looked at her terrified face.

"Erika..."

"I-It's f-f-fine, y-you c-c-can k-keep going..." Erika said shakily as she looked back at him.

Michael then noticed how much she was shaking, a small smile forming on his lips.

"I'd like to stop for now Erika...."

"W-What?! W-Why?..."

"I'm sorry but I can see you're really scared"

"N-No I'm n-not..."

"You're still shaking though..." Michael responded as he gestured towards her shaking hands.

"U-Uh..."

Michael then rose to his feet and helped Erika sit up on the bed, as tears formed in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" She yelled as she quickly jumped up and wrapped her arms around him. "P-Please don't hate me!"

"Erika..." Michael replied softly as he wrapped his arms around her. "You know I'll never hate you~ No matter what happens~"

"B-But..."

"I'm glad you want to do this with me, but there's no need to rush into it right away~"

"A-Ah..." Erika muttered, her fear stopping her from telling him why she did what she'd did...

"What is it?~" Michael asked with a smile as he lifted her chin up with one hand, brushing a lock of hair out of her face with the other.

"I-It's just that um... I w-was wondering if..." Erika let out a sigh at her inability to talk properly to him.

"Don't worry, just tell me~"

"W-Well it's just that... E-Ever since I realised my f-feelings for you I... I've been really lonely at night... A-And I w-was wondering if y-you'd s-stay here. Tonight..."

Tears then formed in Michael's eyes once he realised what had almost happened.

"Oh Erika!" He muttered as he pulled her close again, tears streaming down his face. "T-That's why you were g-going to put y-yourself through that?..."

"W-Well i-it didn't look like y-you'd stay without a reason too... A-Are you m-mad at me?..."

"O-Of course not! I just don't want you to ever do anything like that again! I don't want to do anything that would hurt you, or anything you're not ready for... Of course I'll stay!"

Erika then let out a slight whimper as she pulled herself closer to him, burying her face in his chest with a smile.

"I love you so much Michael~"

"I love you too~ More than anything~"

---Timeskip: Maho POV---

"So Michael wasn't home, maybe Erika will be. Then we can finally start practice for the day..." 

Maho mused as she reached Erika's door, knocking gently...

---Erika and Michael POV---

"I wonder who that could be..." Erika mused as she rose from her bed heading towards the door.

Taking a moment to look back at Michael who was still asleep next to where she had been lying, causing a smile and a large blush to cover her face.

"Oh, hey Erika~" Maho greeted, a surprised expression covering Erika's face.

"H-Hey M-Maho~"

"So are you coming to practice today?"

"Practice... Oh! Of course practice, yes I'll be there~" Erika replied, her thoughts still drifting to Michael and the events of last night.

"So how was your date last night anyway?~" Maho asked with a smirk, causing Erika's face to heat up even more.

"I-It w-was great! Couldn't have been better!"

Maho narrowed her eyes at Erika's reaction, something didn't add up...

"So did Michael go home last night?..."

"O-Of course he did!" Erika replied promptly, feeling her face get hotter and hotter.

"Well he wasn't there when I went to his place this morning..."

"Uh w-well..."

"Actually, do you mind if I go to the bathroom Erika?" Maho asked, trying to hide the smirk that was forming on her face.

(Maho in head) "Don't think you'll get out of it that easily~"

"S-Sure~"

"Thank you~" Maho replied as she entered Erika's apartment and headed towards the bathroom, which she knew was right next to the bedroom...

(Erika in head) "Please stay in bed Michael..."

"I should probably get going..." Michael mused to himself with a yawn as he rose from bed and gathered up his clothes.

"I have practice today after a-" He continued as he walked into the hallway, stopping himself as he saw Maho in front of him.

"Hey Michael~"

"U-Uh... H-Hey Maho!"

"How's everything going then?~"

"P-Pretty good thanks!" Michael replied, feeling his face begin to heat up.

(Michael in head) "Well... Shit..."

---Timeskip: Michael POV---

After a very awkward conversation with Maho, and saying goodbye to Erika, Michael was now heading to his tank's shed to meet up with his crew.

(Michael in head) "I just hope Maho hasn't gone around telling everyone that me and Erika had sex. I told her we didn't, Erika told her we didn't but she really wouldn't believe us would she?..."

"Hey boys~" Michael greeted as he saw his crew gathered around the tank.

"Hey Michael~" They all greeted in unison, smirks covering all their face.

"So uh... How was last night Michael?~" Berndt asked.

"Oh for god's sake..." Michael said as he rested his right hand on his face.

"What did Maho tell you then?..."

"Just that uh... You had a good night last night~"

"You know what? I did have a good night last night, but it was nothing like what you're thinking!"Michael said as he turned away from the group and seemingly began to ramble to himself...

"It seems like everybody thinks we had sex, and wanted us to have sex, but do you know what? We didn't, and we still had a great night together!"

"Um Michael..." Schultz started, seeing that he appeared to be talking to people that weren't even there, gesturing his hands towards the thin air...

"And here's another thing! I didn't do it because I have more class than that and so does she! This isn't some crappy love story where the the two main characters banging is the main aim of the plot. Feelings and emotions are much more than that, and so is true love..."