Reinforcements

"Anyway, I'll just be happy to see Erika ag-" Michael started, stopping himself when he saw a large group of people surrounding Erika and his crew off in the distance.

Recognizing the tall figure in the center Michael immediately sputtered "That bastard! If he's touched her I'll..."

"Michael!" Maho yelled as he began to walk towards them, gripping his arm tightly.

"You can't go over there and start a fight! There's only two of us! Someone will get hurt!"

"You..." Michael started letting out a sigh, "You're right Maho..."

"Come on" She started pulling him slightly "I have an idea..."

---Erika and Michael's Crew POV---

"What are we going to do?..." Erika thought to herself as she saw the group surrounding then get ever closer...

"I don't-" Schultz started, stopping when he heard a familiar noise approaching...

"It can't be..." He mused as a smile grew on his face.

"What is that?" Karl muttered to himself, not knowing what it was.

---Maho and Michael POV---

"Whoa! Steady Maho, I just fixed the transmission and I don't want to fix it again!"

"Stop being a back seat driver!"

---Erika and Michael's Crew POV---

"That's it, Enough fooling around! Just shove these bastards out of the way!" Karl yelled in anger as the group of guys closed in on Erika and Michael's crew.

"Hahaha~" Berndt laughed happily, soon being joined by the others as they saw what was coming.

"What are you all laughing at?!" Karl asked aggressively as he turned around walked head first into the Tiger's gun barrel, knocking him out and causing him to fall to the ground.

"Michael!" Erika yelled with a smile as she saw him standing out the top of the Tiger's hatch smiling down at her.

Michael's gaze then fell on the group of guys surrounding Erika and his crew, an angered expression forming on his face.

"I think you should all leave now!"

"Or what?!" One of the guys yelled, his expression changing to one of utter fear as the tanks gun barrel turned so it was facing right at him.

"Or I decide to test which is faster, your running speed or Maho's trigger finger..."

Disheartened and scared, he and the others ran away very quickly leaving only Karl lying flat on his face on the ground.

"Erika!" Michael yelled as he jumped down from the tank and straight into her arms.

"Michael, I'm so sorry..." She muttered as tears formed in her eyes.

"No I'm sorry! I love you so much!" Michael replied as he squeezed her tighter "I should've turned around and talked to you about what happened..."

"I-I j-just overreacted I... I'm sorry..."

"It's alright, I forgive you~" Michael replied with a smile as he cupped her face in his hands, leaning down slightly to kiss her.

"Awwww~" Maho and Michael's crew replied, all with large smiles on their faces.

"Thank you everyone~" Michael said with a smile himself as he pulled slightly away from Erika."No problem man" Schultz replied happily, turning to look at Michael.

"Holy crap, what happened to you?!" Michael responded, seeing his bloodied face.

"Karl got in a shot I should've seen coming~"

Michael let out a small chuckle at his joke, "Are you alright though?"

"Yeah I'll be fine, just need to go to the nurse"

"Then that's where we'll go now~" Michael mused with a smile as everyone started to happily get on or into the tank.

"Not so fast!" A weary Karl yelled as he struggled to his feet.

"You're still going to be mine!" He muttered as she struggled to stay standing, wobbling from side to side.

Michael face tensed up at his words and he began to hop down to face him, but Erika and Maho beat him to it...

"Don't even think about it!" Erika yelled as she slapped him across the face, causing him to look in Maho's direction.

"You messed with the wrong people!" Maho also yelled slapping him again, causing him to pass out and fall down once again.

Michael let out a loud laugh and mused, "You two are more intimidating than he is~"

"You bet we are~" Maho and Erika said in unison, smiling to each other as they got onto the tank...