Some Time Together

Mere days after their last 'encounter' with Karl, Erika and Michael decided to take the weekend off and spend it together away from school and their normal responsibilities.

Despite their initial concern about Maho not wanting them to leave and spend time not training so close to an important Tankery match, Maho was actually very supportive of the idea. Saying that "You two deserve some time alone together~"

"I'm so glad Maho let us take the weekend off~" Erika said with a smile as she gently rested her head on Michael's shoulder, her heart still racing just as much as the first time he and her kissed, however this time she was excited rather than nervous.

"Yeah so am I, and I'm even happier that I get to spend it with the girl I love~" Michael replied, tugging Erika closer to him causing her to gasp and the blush on her face to grow.

"D-Don't do that with other people watching..." Erika whispered, noting the many people that sat around them on the train they were on.

"Why not? Who cares what they think?"

Erika let out a sigh, closing her eyes and softly muttering, "Fine..."

"But I get to do this~" She added with glee, wrapping herself around Michael's arm and pulling him closer to her, causing him to blush profusely...

---Timeskip---

After about three hours of sitting on the train, Michael glanced over and noticed that Erika was fast asleep. Her arms still gripping his tightly, her head on his shoulder.

(Michael in head) "She's so cute when she sleeps~" Michael thought to himself as a smile grew on his face.

He then felt a slight rush of cold air flow through the train cabin, he quickly used his free arm to grab his coat and position in over Erika so it acted as a blanket. He then softly tilted his own head so that it rested on her's, closing his eyes as he himself fell asleep.

---Timeskip---

"*Yawn* Morning~" Michael said with a smile, gently tapping Erika on the head with his free hand.

She let out a soft whimper at his words and slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning~" She said, smiling back at him widely.

As Erika sat up, she noticed that Michael's long coat was draped on top of her. At first she didn't know why, but then she realised and a blush and smile grew on her face.

"D-Did you put this on me?"

"Yeah I did, I didn't want you to catch a cold while you slept"

"Thank you~" Erika said softly as she leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"By the way, you look really cute when you're asleep~" Michael said with a joking tone, causing Erika's face to grow even more red.

"D-Don't say stuff like that! You'll make me blush!"

"But you already are~"

"S-Shut up..."

"Oh come on, lighten up" Michael said with a smile, putting his arm around her.

"Hmpf..." Erika muttered as she pushed his arm off her and crossed her own in front of her.

"We've still got quite a while to go until we get there, do you not want to be close the whole way there?"

"I'm fine over here by myself thank you very much"

"Okay then..."