II

Chaeyeon POV

I'm in tokyo airport now, I have connecting flight here to Korea.
As I am waiting for the gates to open I texted Ka Eun unnie.

Text Message:
"Unnie am now awaiting for the gates to open. See you soon."

after 10 minutes there's an announcement.

"Gate 5, Flight KR789 to Incheon now Open."

as soon I heard the announcement I line up and waited until I got in the plane and seated.

My seat is in the middle section wing window side. I purposely book that seat coz I like the wing view of the plane.

As soon as I seated, I felt my eyes getting heavy, I fasten my seatbealt, get comfortable then close my eyes. Even though i'm trying to sleep I can still hear people around and then theres loud voice beside me.

"Kura I think this is our seat." a girl said.

"yeah, look theres a guy by the window sleeping." the other girl replied.

In my head, "a man, lol. oh wait I forgot am wearing a hat and a mask so people wont recognise me, I gues its working."

I felt that they are seated already, then few minutes pass I totally fallen asleep, I didnt even realise that the plane already took off.

2hrs in flight I woke up then I saw a pretty girl wearing a pink top, short black hair and a white skirt beside me. She's shivering so I took my hoodie and covered her up.

The flight attendant now serving our snack coz there's still 2hrs till we land.

The girl beside me woke up and her friend.

"oh" she said noticing the hoodie.

"sorry I saw you shivering so I covered you up." i said.

"thank you." she replied and trying to give the hoodie back.

"no no keep it looks like you forgot yours." as am looking at her noticing that she doesnt have any jackets with her.

"thank you again." she said smiling at me.

When the flight attendant reach our seats for the food we just smile at each other.

I took off my mask and hat, and I think her friend notice it and recognise me.

Sakura POV

I am now in the plane seating beside a nice young man who willingly gave his hoodie to me.

While, enjoying my food Hitomi keeps poking my arms.

"what is it!" i told her.

"its Chaeyeon!" she whispered.

then I look at the person on my left side. it is Lee Chaeyeon from the viral dance video.

I just pretended that I didnt recognise her coz i dont wanna act like am a crazy fan.

She's so pretty.

2 Hours Later we landed, me and Hitomi got off first then I saw her walking out aswell. I approached her.

"here, thank you." i said.

"keep it! to remind you of me." she said winking and then run off.

I spread the hoodie so I can wear it and then I saw the Logo.
Florida Arts High School. I was shocked. FAHS is a well known art school for talented people around the world and she goes there. At the back of the hoodie her initials are written "LC"

Lee Ka Eun POV

I'm waiting at the arrivals lobby for chaeyeon.

After 20 minutes I heard someone shouting my name and waving at me.

I approached her and it is Chaeyeon I didnt recognise her right away because of the mask and the hat.

While walking towards her, she look so manly with the outfit, and I kinda like it. I feel like am picking up my boyfriend in the airport. HAHA

When I finally reached her she hug me so tight and I did the same and kiss her cheecks.

"ya! whats that for." she said.

"i miss you chae." i replied smilling.

"i miss you too Unnie." she replied.

"you look like a guy, from your outfit." i said looking at her and laughing.

she laughed as well and said "the girls seating beside me thought that too."

"really?!" i said laughing even more.

"yup. I can pretend to be your boyfriend now." she said, and i'm shocked but then I liked it. HAHA.

"you can if you want. you dont need to pretend." HAHAHA I said laughing.

Chaeyeon is NOT gay, she likes both men and women but then she never liked me.

"yahhhh unnie you gay?!" she replied.

We just look each other then burst out laughing but in my head i really wanna say "I am gay for you!"

We went to my car and drive home. We live in same building but different apartment.

When we arrive at the reception they gave her key to her apartment and her car keys as her dad already fix all her stuff for korea.

We arrived at her apartment then start fixing her luggage.

INSTAGRAM POST

200 LikesLee_Chaeyeon tired from fixing my stuff! View 25 CommentsChoiYena rest my idol 😊KwonEunbi tired but still prettyMiyawakiSakura I think I saw you today

200 Likes
Lee_Chaeyeon tired from fixing my stuff!
View 25 Comments
ChoiYena rest my idol 😊
KwonEunbi tired but still pretty
MiyawakiSakura I think I saw you today.
- Replied to MiyawakiSakura shuuush 😅🤣😁
KimMinju so pretty ❤️
AhnYujin 😍😍😍
Lee_KaEun Get some rest! 😘
- Replied to Lee_KaEun yurp! 🤣

Chaeyeon Fan Group

ChoiYena: is that Miyawaki Sakura the japanese gamer vlogger?

JoYuri: i think thats her I just view her account.

Hyewon: yep thats her Ive been following her for quite a long time now.

JangWonYoung: Lee_KaEun unnie she replied again to you and to sakura.

AhnYujin: you guys are lucky.

Lee_KaEun: hehe. ( this is so hard to keep. hahaha)

Hyewon Added MiyawakiSakura

MiyawakiSakura: LOL how did i end up here.

Hyewon: saw you commenting in Chaeyeons post.

KimMinju: woah!

KwonEunbi: wish we have Chaeyeon in the group 😁😁😁

Chaeeewon: whipped for Chaeyeon. 🤣🤣🤣