Part 21

It's Sakura and Chaeyeon's Official Date Day.

Chaeyeon's POV

I woke really early to get ready for my date with Saku Chan, but before I stand up I grab my phone and look for notifications. Then I saw Saku Chan's message.

[Text Message: 'Chae, I think I may have to cancel our date, I have to go to PC Bang with Yena and Hyewon to play, if you have nothing to do for today you can join us too. Also, we already did went out yesterday so it's all G.]

Hmm. I kinda expect this to happen with the confession, the kiss and letting go yesterday I know she will distant herself to me. Oh well, I respect Saku Chan so lets be it, I replied to her.

[Reply: 'Thats no worries Saku Chan, enjoy your day. I might pop up in the Pc bang and get some milkshake while watching you guys.]

I went back to sleep as I don't need to get ready, I'll just go ask Minju later if she wanna go out today.

Wonyoung's POV

I woke up really late today as I cant sleep last night.

Last night was the worst, I saw them Holding hands and Yujin telling me how happy she is with her. My heartuu. :(

I'm still in bed pretending that I'm still asleep, I over heard Minju and Yujin talking.

'Today is their date.' Minju said.

'Do you wanna go out again today, I can cheer you up a bit. Remember what I told you, I can make you more happy than her.' Yujin said.

My heart is about to explode, I am holding my tears to fall.

'Yeah sure' Minju said.

They start to get ready and move out the room. When they left that when my tears starts to flow. While I'm crying someone hug me. Chaewon Unnie.

'Shuuushhhh.' she said.

'Eunbi told me about it last night and ask me mind you as you are not feeling good in there.' she said while pointing at my heart.

While she's comforting me I fell asleep, I think sleep is the only escape I can do so I cant feel the pain.

Minju's POV

I remember today is Chae and Sakura's official date.

Thanks to Yujin she brought me out to escape from remembering it.

She's filling in the holes inside my heart because of me loving someone like Lee Chaeyeon.

Maybe loving Yujin wont be too bad at all.

She makes me happy, shes always there for me and she love me more thananyone else can love me.

Right now we are in a coffeshop having coffee and light breakfast.

Chaeyeon's POV

It's 10am this is the latest I woke up.

I got out of bed and knock at Minjus room. No one answered, so I open the door only Wonyoung is there.

I move to her and wake her up.

'Wonyoung..' I said tapping her. This kid looks like have been crying all night.

'Unnie, what time ist?' She asked.

'Its 10am.' I said.

'What!!!' She said start to fix herself before standing.

'Have you seen Minju?' I asked.

'She went out with Yujin. Arent you supposed to be with Sakura Unnie?' She said.