VI

Chaeyeons POV

It's nearly christmas break and the University always do a University show before leaving for the Christmas vacation.

Class S.

"Guys, I think you already know about the University Showcase" Ms. May said.

We all nodded.

"so guys I want you to do a dance performance, I will put Chaeyeon for the Choreography and Eunbi as the group leader so you guys organise your practices. Also Chaeyeon, Kaeun told me she wants a dance duo with you and also Dean wants a solo feom you." Ms. May said.

"okay miss" I replied.

"wow chaeyeon you gonna be busy." Eunbi Said.

"Guys we need to have a meeting when ms may leave. i'll tell kaeun to join us so we can organise practices." I said.

"yeah i think thats a good Idea." Eunbi said.

"Yuri & Chaewon, Song duet both of you." ms may said.

"Nae" they both replied.

"so thats all guys. i leave you all now." ms may said and exited the class.

Text Message:
"Come to canteen now unnie important matter"
- I msg Kaeun Unnie.

"on the way baby girl"
- she replied

We all walk together to the canteen.. We found a table and sit together.

While seating down someone suddenly backhug me and kiss my cheeks.

"yaaaah!" I said and see who ist.

"cute baby chae." Kaeun said.

"take a sit and stop flirting with me" I said.

Kwon Eunbi

what the hell she just kiss her.

Seriously guys I think I'm attracted to Chaeyeon.

I've never like a girl before but I can have exemption for her. HAHA.

"so guys starting tomorrow we focus on our performance, we can go to lee side apartments dance studio 9am sharp then lunch at 1pm then me and kaeun practice 3pm to 5pm then 6pm onwards eveeyone can use the studio for practice. how bout that?" Chaeyeon said.

"I think thats a good plan." I agree to her.

"if you all wanna share a room at lee side apartment tell me i can arrange something for everyone." Chaeyeon Said.

"Can me and wonyoung move there our apartment is really far." Yujin said.

"can I share with you guys?" Yena asked..

"you know guys I have an idea."
Chaeyeon Said.

"we all live together." chaeyeon said.

"That would work!" Kaeun said.

Live with Chaeyeon, what a brilliant idea. HAHA

"Top floor Suite of Lee Side is a whole floor one suite aprtment with 5 Rooms." Chaeyeon Said.

"Can we afford it?" Minju asked.

"Its on me guys." Chaeyeon Volunteered.

Everyones face is in shocked and full of excitment.

"So when can we move in?" I asked.

"Tonight?!" Chaeyeon replied smilling.

"thats great." Yuri said.