XVIII

Minju's POV

Today is the that I'm going out with Chaeyeon.
I woke up early, took a shower, ate breakfast without even waking up the other and went to the Studio to have my early practice.

When I arrived at the studio, I saw someone on the floor quietly sleeping. I went in and move closer to that person and in my shocked it is Chaeyeon.

I sat down, fix her hair so I can see her face.
Shes sleeping peacefully. How I wish she can remember me, I really wanna talk to her about everything ask her why.

'I miss you Chaeyeonie, this is me Minguri.' I said to her while looking at her sleeping face. My tears starts falling. and then she starts moving and about to wake up.

'ohh you are early minju.' she asked.

'yeah have to practice.' I said wipping my tears and smiled at her.

'are you that excited for our date later?' she said teasing me.

'hmm maybe.' I answered smiling more at her.

She stand up, offered her hand to pull me up. She pulled me strongly so I end up hugging her, our face got closer, we look in each others eyes, I swallowed, shes looking at my lips. Oh dear god am nervous, I never had my first kiss ever, I always wanted it to be her. her lips moving closer to me, our nose touch, and....

'Good Morning!' Yujin Shouted opening the door so both of us got surprise and parted our bodies away.

'Yah Ahn Yujin! " Chaeyeon shouted and started laughing.

In my head " Damn it Yujin! " yes I kinda did like that moment it felt like am with my first love.

Chaeyeons POV

I got back to my senses when Yujin shouted.

At the back of my head I really wanted to kiss her. I was longing for this kind of feeling.

She makes me feel like am with Minguri. It feels like she her.

Am I starting to like her because of that?

'Minju why you early today?' Yujin ask her.

'coz shes excited for our date later' I said interupting them and smiled at her.

'oh yeah thats today.' Yujin said

I sense it, Yujin was already by the door and saw us. Shes jealous I know that puppy like Minju. But wonyoung,,, we all know wonyoung is starting to have feelings for her. Poor baby wonyoung.

'Lets practice?!' I said to both of them.

'yah!' they both said.

While practicing I got call from Sakura.

Phonecall:

Me: 'Hello!'
Kkura: where are you?
Me: Studio practicing with Minju and Yujin.
Kkura: Oh okay see you there.

Then we both hang up.

'Whos that?' Minju ask.

'Saku Chan.' I replied.

'Speaking of, How was your sleep while you two are handcuff.' Yujin Said, I saw Minju pretending not hearing it.

'It was okay.' I said. I have to be careful about other peoples feelings. this is hard when people admit to you if they like you.

When I saw her face sad, I grab her hand and went out

'Yujin tell them we are going early on our date.' I shouted at her.

Yujin just froze there.

'Chae where are me going?' She asked.

'Somewhere peaceful.' abd she looked at me smiling

Yujins PoV

All of sudden Chaeyeon grab Minjus hand and walk away. I froze, Im jealous.

Then the girls showed up

'where are they going?' Eunbi askesd.

'on their date.' I answered.

'ohhh' eunbi said and jealousy is painted in her face.

'Saku Chan? what happen last night.' I asked.

'Nothing really, We sleep and cuddle.' Saku chan said.

'ohh. so you' ve no feelings for her?' I asked.

' I dont know really, I just feel comfortable with her. ' she said.

' lets not push it Yujin. ' Yena said.

I saw Kaeun Unnie walking towards me.

' Do you like minju that much that you ignored her. ' she said and pointing at Wonyoung.

Yeah I have her but she already broke me before I said in my head.

' Look very carefully you might lose both.' she said and tap my shoulder.

I went near Wonyoung.

' Hey wonyoungie.' and hug her tight.

She starts to smile and hug back.

We all start practising without Chaeyeon and Minju.

The all of a sudden.

'Yah! Lee Chaeyeon! You better learn our dance or else I will murder you in your sleep and make sure Minju will practice.' Kaeun Unnie said while shouting on the phone.

'She scary sometimes.' Nako said.

'I think shes agressive to Chae, you they are bestfriends.' Hitomi said.

Sakura POV

I felt hurt when I saw them running away holding hands.

I am still confuse about my feelings but why am I hurt like this..

Kwon Eunbi POV

Should I just let it go? Chaeyeon..

----- to be continued.