IV

Authors POV

Okay guys, in this part Ahn Yujin Character focus.

Ahn Yujin

Today was a good day, first day at the University, I met new friends and also Lee Chaeyeon my dance idol.

One of the girls I met today was Kim Minju, she so pretty her beauty is so mesmerising.

I cant stop looking at her today but its too obvious that she likes Chaeyeon alot not as an idol but as a special someone. I can see how she looks at her, i sense shes jealous of Sakura when she saw them holding hands.

I sense things you know.

"Yah, Ahn Yujin I'm hungry." a cute complaining voice said.

"just cook some ramen there wonyoungiee." I said.

Yes, me and Wonyoung live at the same apartment as we came from a province so we need to rent.

My mom and wonyoungs mom are bestfriends so we became bestfriends. Shes a year younger than me but shes smart and talented and skipped a year then we became classmates during grade school.

We didnt go to a arts school coz we live in the province, we had a normal school. We audition at the university and luckily we both got in.

"Yujin, do you want some or am I the only one eating?" she asked.

"cooked two please, I'll wash the dishes after." i replied and back hug her.

Wongyoungs POV

I'm cooking our dinner and Yujin is acting like a cute puppy backhugging me.

She always does that and I really find it cute.

Okay I know what your thinking, I am not gay. I already have that confuse phase back in highschool.

Flashback...

I'm sitting in the bench waiting for Yujin. All of a sudden someone gave me a backhug.

I was surprise so I looked back then my lips hit someones lips, due to that shocking situation I close my eyes and froze, I think we both froze.

When I open my eyes, its Yujin!

her eyes was close, she tried to initiate a kiss but I pushed her.

"holy shit! sorry wonyoung." she said and run.

I tried to chase her but shes fast, as you know that girl is a dog. HAHA.

I felt my heart beating so fast, so I just went home.

The next day and following days Yujin never showed her face to me, feels like she avoiding me.

I didnt looked for her coz i think she might need space to think.

After a week she texted me.

Text Message:
"Meet me by the bench."

and I replied to her "okay".

I started walking to the Bench where we kissed, from a far view I can already see her.

"Hey!" I said sitting down beside her.

"Hi!" she said.

We were quite for 2 mins but then she started talking.

"I like you." she confessed.

It wasnt really shocking because of what happen.

"ohh! I dont know what to say." I said.