V

Lets Fast Forward this 3 months.

So it's been 3 months since the school year start and all these girls meet in a coincidence.

During this 3 months they finally gotten use to each other, they know each other like they've known each other for almost year, they've gotten closer like bestfriends sister or a family and last feelings for each other starting to bloom without them even realising it.

YENA POV

Since the start of the school yead I've gotten closer to Yuri. We act like bff and others think we are dating.

Since that day Yujin jokingly paired us up. I always felt like my heart is skipping a beat everytime I hear her name.

When I'm with her I know I'm the happiest. She makes my heart happy. I feel complete.

Is this love? or am I just over acting with all these feelings inside me?

Right now, I'm walking to University. As I am walking I cant help myself thinking about Yuri and I am smiling like and Idiot.

'yow crazy!' Yuri shouted while running towards me.

My heart just skips a beat. LOL

'who are you calling crazy?' I asked.

'you! i was shouting at you for 2 mins now but you are day dreaming while walking.' she said while laughing.

'im just thinking about you.' i blurted out quietly.

'what did you say?' she asked.

'nothing, let go walk.' i said then starts walking with her.

YURI POV

I heard her said 'im just thinking about you'

I felt the butterflies again in my stomach.

To tell you guys, I was attracted to yena since day 1. She have that boyfriend image whos funny and caring and I like it, and I fell fall it.

'nothing, lets go walk' she said.

We are walking together and then I stop and she did aswell.

'I like you too.' i said.

Her face turns red.

'I should be the one confessing.' she said shyly.

'I heard you! you know.' i said to her.

'oh did I say it loud when I said I was thingking about you.' she moves closer cupped both of my cheeks and made me look at her closely.

I just nodd.

'will you be mine?' she asked.

'ofcourse/' then I hug her tight.

I can hear her heartbeat so fast.

'can you hear it? that only beats like that for you.' she said.

'i love you.' i said.

' i love you too' she replied.

then we both hold each others hands and walk to university.

----- sorry short update.
✌️✌️✌️