Part 25- Final

Eunbi POV

It's been weeks since the three girls left us.

It seems like everyone is adjusting well without them but there's stil a time that we miss them, they are somehow a big part of our life especially Chaeyeon.

Because we are Chaeyeon's fan we met each other.

I miss her!

If you ask me am I already move on? Hmm, I dont think so Chayeon have a big impactc in my life. Why? coz she's my first love. Shocking isnt it? but yes she is the first ever person that I love more than a friend.

Minju's POV

It's been weeks since Chaeyeon left with Wonyoung.

I miss her and I know Yujin miss Wonyoung.

My relationship with yujin didn'y really work out coz we both know that we still love them.

I still love Chaeyeon, I didnt get that closure that I wanted.

Yujin is still in love with Wonyoung she just thought she loves me because she wanted to move on from the heartache that Wonyoung gave her when they were young. But Wonyoungs unexpected confession letter made Yujin more confuse thorugh the days that went by that Wonyoung is not by her side anymore.

Yujin's POV

I miss Wonyoung.

Is she happy with Chaeyeon?

Are they really together?

How are they now?

I am still in love with her. If I didnt became selfish to just care about what I feel she probably here with me right now.

Does she still love?

Chaewon POV

Today is the Christmas Showcase.

We were supposed to perform with Chaeyeon and Wonyoung but they left.

Sakura's POV

I miss Chaeyeon, I miss how she takes care of me. I miss her smile and laugh. I miss the food that she cooks.

Chaeyeon is my bestfriend and to be honest I think the longer that I dont see her the more I realise that I am really in love with her.

Nako's POV

Everyone miss them...

Saku Chan cries everynight because she miss Chaeyeon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On the other side of the world. Chaeyeon and Wonyoung live together. Chaeyeons parents gave their old house to them. They are both going to Florida Arts University. They both are making their name in the University although Chaeyeon is already famous in the university Wonyoung is making a name for herself too because of her amazing dancing skills and cute image.

Chaeyeons POV

Me and Wonyoung are living together, we are doing good.

There's a time that we completely forgot everything that happen in Korea but there's also a time that we both just cry because some of the pain are still there, but for me bit ny bit I know these pain I am feeling will be gone in no time.

I am taking good care of Wonyoung, everyone thinks that we are together but we are not.

Yes I admit we've gotten much and much more closer to each other if me and her happen then it will happen but not now we are still healing.

I'll be lying if I say I dont miss them and her.

Wonyoungs POV

I have a good life here in Florida and Chae is making my life easier here, she takes good care of me.

University life is really good, Chae is famous and I am making a good image. Everyone thinks I'm with Chae but we are not.

But I will bbe lying to you and to myself If I say that I am not falling for her.

Everyday is like a fantasy while am with her, shes a perfect prince Charming and I am a perfect princess for her.

I still miss Yujin but little by little my feelings for her are fading away.

I deserve to be love, I am assuming that am deserving for Chaeyeons love. I may not be perfect but I know I will never lie and hurt her.

If really we became a thing then so be it we both deserve to be happy anyway.

I bet Yujin and Minju are happy now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Vacation Comes...

The J-line girls went back to Japan for Christmas along with Hyewon.

Yujin spending christmas with Minju.

Eunbi, Chaewon, Yena and Yuri Spend christmas .

Kaeun and Wonyoung spend Christmas with Chaeyeons Family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Christmas, Back to University.

Sakura, Hitomi, Nako, Hyewon, Eunbi,Chaewon, Yena, Yujin, Minju and Yuri got called to the main university Director office.

Directors POV

Hi girls, I have a good news for you.

We have a collaboration with Florida Arts University, they are planning to produce a girl group with 12 members for 2.5 years around America.

And I pick the 10 of you because I think you guys are suitable for this you all are talented ladies and I trust you to make a name for yourself in America, they said they also said that they have two old members of the previous group they have in there because the other members are graduating.

You guys are going to Florida Arts High University on September the start of your Second year.

Eunbi POV

'We will not disappoint you Sir, and thank you for trusting us.' I said.

The we went out of the office.

We shouted with excitement. We are going to Florida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T H E E N D !

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. :D