Finland-🇫🇮

Name: Helsinki

Name: Helsinki

Human Name: Ella Väinämöien

Age: 3

Birthday: June 7th

Best Friends: Natalie Williams/New Brunswick

National Animal: Brown Bear

Family: Tino Väinämöien/Finland (father)

Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden (step-father)

Maja Oxenstierna/Stockholm (step-sister)

Peter Kirkland/Sealand (adopted big step-brother)

Arvid Oxenstierna/Ladonia (big step-brother)

Hobbies: Helping her daddy with making Christmas presents for the other Nations and Nation kids

-Going dog-sledding with her family

-playing with Sealand and Ladonia

Likes: Spending time with her big sister, brothers, and her two Papas

-animals

Dislikes: Due to her love of animals, especially reindeer, she will often have a panic attack if she realizes what she's eating like any toddler, so her family and the other countries and their children have made a habit of not telling her what's in the food their giving her.

Fears: being alone

Bio: Ella is not only the youngest of the Nordic five's capitals, but also the youngest of all the nation kids. She is pretty much the star in everyone's sky. She is a sweet girl who can pretty much make even the most stern person crack a smile and a laugh. She also a slightly smaller than the other Nation kids were at her age, so she does get sick rather easily, which leads to her family often babying her alot. But despite all that, she still would rather see people smile than be sad. And whether he likes it or not, Ella is rather attached to Ladonia for reasons he can't really understand. But he also finds that he adores her and will let her do anything she wants with him. She does not like being alone at any given time whatsoever, and will often go into a terrified state that it takes a long time to snap her out of.