Greece-🇬🇷

Name: Athens

Name: Athens

Human Name: Athena Karpusi

Age: 14

Birthday: February 2nd

National Animal: Dolphin

Best Friends: Isabella Carriedo-Vargas/ Venice

Aylin Adan/ Ankara

Akari Honda/ Tokyo

Chloe Küçük/ Nicosia

Family: Heracles Karpusi/ Greece (father)

Adonis Kaprusi/Mount Athos (uncle)

Phoebe Kaprusi/Karyes (Cousin)

Hobbies: Studying her Grandmother's past

Likes: Stories
Olives

Cats

Philosophy

Dislikes: having to constantly find ways to keep her father awake

Turkey

Fears: Donkeys

Bio: like the goddess of her namesake, both human and nation, Athena is very wise and clever in terms of strategy. She uses her brains to work through situations. Unlike her father who can sleep anywhere and through just about anything, Athena can manage to stay alert. She is a vivid artist and storyteller and also knows how to work a weaving loom like a pro. She loves learning about her grandmother, ancient Greece, and what life for her father was like growing up. Also like Greece, she is deeply fond of cats. She is also one who does most of the record-keeping and organization during the World meetings and almost never misses a single detail, putting Germany's organization of the meetings to shame. She is also a very skilled fighter and like Canada and his children, one almost never sees an attack from her coming until it's too late. She has a rather strained relationship with Turkey for obvious reasons and often gets irritated with him after a while, but is close with his daughter. She is scared of Donkeys for some reason that no one really knows, though many think the Greek legend of King Midas has something to do with it.