Germany-🇩🇪

Name: Berlin

Name: Berlin

Human Name: Emilia Beilschmidt

Age: 17

Birthday: September 2nd

Best Friends: Viola Vargas/Rome

Akari Honda/Tokyo

Victoria Elizabeth Kirkland/London

Lovino Vargas/Romano/South Italy

National Animal: Eagle

Family: Ludwig Beilschmidt/Germany (father)

Aunts:
-Lillia 'Lilli' Vogel/Liechtenstein
-Elizabeta Héderváry/Hungary

Uncles:
-Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia
-Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
-Roderich Edelstein/Austria

Cousins:
-Johanna Beilschmidt/ Konigsberg (Present day Kiel)
-Erik Vogel/Vaduz
-Léonie Edelstein/Vienna
-Barnat Héderváry/Budapest
-Lena Zwingli/Bern
-Julianna Beilschmidt-Williams/ Montreal (half-cousin)

Hobbies: training

-reading

-baking cakes

Likes:German shepherds

-pasta

-Wrestling

-Boxing

Dislikes: her uncle Gilbert's nonsense

Fears: failure

Bio: Emilia is the eldest of the capitals of the Axis Power countries. She is much like Germany is terms of strength and endurance. But unlike him, she has no problems socializing with other people both inside, and outside, of her country. She is also a very strong wrestler and boxer, and has beaten Prussia countless times in a wrestling ring. She doesn't tolerate Prussia's overbearing ego for even a moment, but finds that no matter what she tries, her uncle will never learn. She is actually rather good friends with Romano, which is surprising to everyone, since Romano hates Germany and Prussia with a fierce passion. She and Viola are so close they could practically be sisters. They've looked out for eachother and never left the other alone. If one went down, they both went down, that is how it is with them. She is very sensitive about her country's past, and will  do everything in her power to defend her family and friends with her life, and doomed is anyone who messes with her.