Spain-🇪🇸

Name: Madrid

Name: Madrid

Human Name: Maria Camilla
Carriedo

Age: 15

Birthday: February 13th

National Animal: Bull

Best Friends: Lyla-Rose Kirkland-Carriedo/Gibraltar City

Jeanne Bonnefoy/Paris

Johanna Beilschmidt/Kösinberg (modern day city Kiel)

Family: Antonio Carrideo/Spain (Father)

Lovino Vargas/Romano/South Italy (half-Father)

Isabella Vargas-Carrideo/Venice (half-sister)

Hobbies: gardening

Flamenco dancing

Guitar

Sailing

Likes: Bulls

Mariachi music

Tomatoes

Dislikes: killing animals in cruel manners

People messing with her family

Fears: ocean storms

Bio: Maria is a very sweet person, much like her father. She is very nurturing to both her human family and animals alike. But she also has the fearsomeness that made her father a mighty powerful empire. Anyone who messes with her or her family, or anyone close to her, she will unleash the might of the Spanish empire on to the poor sucker. She also has a great dislike for animals that cruelly killed, especially bulls. So much so that she even took in an orphaned bull calf and raise it as her own, and she sees that bulls are great for helping with farm work and gardening. And she doesn't take too kindly to those who want to buy her beloved bull from her, especially for those who are matadors looking for a future bull to face in the ring. Like her father, Maria is in a trio with Jeanne and Johanna, and they call themselves the BHST (The Beautiful Heart and Soul Trio). For they all have some inner beauty to them all. Maria and Isabella also love being together. It never matters what they're doing, or where they are, they wouldn't want to be anywhere without the other.