Poland-🇵🇱

Name: Warsaw

Name: Warsaw

Human Name: Janina Łukasiewicz

Age: 13

Birthday: July 23rd

Best Friends: Aldona Laurinaitis/Vilnius

-Viola Vargas/Rome

National Animal: European Bison

Family: Feliks Łukasiewicz/Poland (father)

Hedvika Libuse Jelínková/Czech Republic (Aunt)

Uncles:
-Jakub Murgas/Slovakia

- Janez Margon/Slovenia

Cousins:
-Nina Murgas/Bratislava

-Alois Jelínková/Prague

-Ana Margon/ Ljubljana

Hobbies: Horseback Riding

-Telling people about her country's history

Likes:

-Horses

-Phoenix

Dislikes:

-Her father often dressing in women's clothes

-Face Control

-All forms of discrimination

Fears: What happened to her people in World War 2 and the Cold War happening again.

Bio: Janina is like her father in some ways, but in others, she is vastly different. For one thing, Janina usually keeps herself as well covered as well as possible when around other people, and often becomes uncomfortable when her father decides to flaunt the fact he has a feminine figure. And another is that she not snobbish like her dad, and enjoys talking with the other Nations and Nation kids. The only thing the two them share very deeply is the love of horses, and Janina is a very skilled rider. She doesn't like the Face control that some bars and nightclubs have, as she sees that a form of discrimination, something she is strongly against. The many forms of discrimination are also from her fear of what happened to her people in World War 2 and the Cold War and the possiblity of it happening again. She goes into a panic attack at the mention of the most infamous of the German Nazi camps; Auschwitz. She loves the stories about Phoenix, especially the way it starts it's life all over again, by rising out of the ashes of it's predecessor. Since Poland re-emerged as a country after disappearing for 123 years, she believes that she and her father will keep fighting for their right to live on.