Czech Republic-🇨🇿

Name: Prague

Name: Prague

Human Name: Alois Jelínková

Age: 16

Birthday: October 29th

Best Friends: Lubov Braginsky/Moscow

National Animal: Double Tailed Lion

Family: Hedvika Libuse Jelínková/ Czech Republic (mother)

Uncles:
-Feliks Łukasiewicz/Poland

-Janez Margon/Slovenia

-Jakub Murgas/Slovakia

Cousins:
-Nina Murgas/Bratislava

-Ana Margon/Ljubljana

-Janina Łukasiewicz/Warsaw

Hobbies: Acting and experimenting with black lights

Likes: Using amazing special effects in her performances

Dislikes: People being sexist and racist

Fears: Belarus

Bio: Alois is a pretty easygoing person when you get to know him. He loves the power of the Arts and is always looking forward to being part of any performance. He is always experimenting with different types of special effects to give his audience the most eye catching experience ever. He also has deep feelings for Lubov, who shares in his fear of Belarus, despite Lubov bring her niece. He practically turns into a bumbling fool every time she interacts with him. He keeps wishing he could tell her his feelings for her, and wishes he could take her on a date without having either his mother or Russia blowing a gasket. There is one thing that irks him, and that is people who talk very poorly about people's sexuality. He can tell a person first hand that girls can be as tough as any boy (Lubov and the Williams kids in a hockey rink are a clear example of the brute aggressive strength that girls can have) and that he has no problems with people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender, or By skin color or ethics, since his uncle Poland is dating Lithuania. In his eyes, love is love, no matter who it is with and that everyone is equal regardless of where they come from, and their cultural differences are what make them unique, and that they should embrace the cultural diversity around them.