Switzerland-🇨🇭

N

N

ame: Bern

Human Name: Lena Zwingli

Age: 17

Birthday: August 2nd

Best Friends: Erik Vogel/Vaduz

National Animal: Has no official animal, but changes into a Blackbird most of the time.

Family: Vash Zwingli/Switzerland
(father)

Aunts:
-Elise 'Lilli' Vogel/Liechtenstein
-Elizabeta Héderváry/Hungary

Uncles:
-Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia
-Ludwig Beilschmidt/Germany
-Roderich Edelstein/Austria

Cousins:
-Emilia Beilschmidt/Berlin
-Johanna Beilschmidt/ Konigsberg (Present day Kiel)
-Erik Vogel/Vaduz
-Léonie Edelstein/Vienna
-Barnat Héderváry/Budapest
-Julianna Beilschmidt-Williams/ Montreal (half-cousin)

Hobbies: biking

-hiking

-backpacking

Likes: whitewater rafting

-kayaking

-canyoning

-Skiing

Dislikes: Paragliding

-Switzerland's constant neutrality

Fears: being up high without a safety harness or four walls around her.

Bio: Lena was taught from an early age how to keep her country safe at all costs, and has won multiple shooting competitions in her life. But there is one thing that separates her from her father...is that she doesn't really like her father's permanent neutrality policy. She on the other hand, is always willing to lend a hand to her fellow Nations, as well as fellow Nation kids. She keeps trying to get her father to try and interact more with other countries during the meetings. She is also very sporty when it comes to the water and mountains. She will often be the one taking the Nation kids on camping and hiking trips. She does not, repeat does NOT, like heights. She is fine when on the mountains and in an aircraft, bit put her on an amusement park ride with seats up in the air, you'll be seeing her having a panic attack.