Chapter 2

We reached the school to be greeted by a silver haired man and platinum haired woman with piercing green eyes.

Ruby: Oh! Professor-

Seraph: Ozpin.

The group looked to me as Ozpin simply smiled.

Ozpin: Nice to see you again, (Y/-

Seraph: Seraph. I have left that name behind as of now.

Ozpin: As you wish, Seraph. I suppose you know where to head first.

Seraph: Of course.

I detached myself from Yang's grasps as I walked to his tower.

Ozpin: As for the rest of you. Congratulations for entering Beacon.

I made my way through familiar halls, answering a thousand calls... Ringing through the memories of my mind...

A dark thought in my head emerges as I saw my reflection was walking pass. Dead bodies littered these hallways. My eyes widened as I closed them and took a deep breath.

Danger.

She's coming.

Why..?

I need more answers.

Ozpin: Seraph.

I looked back to see him and his little pet Glynda, looking at me. He knew what I could see. He wishes to know them, always. He knows. He had always known... It was about her.

I turned back and kept walking to his tower. His office. Stepping into the lift, I went to the back as they stood at the front. I leaned against the wall of it, arms crossed as I saw this lift broken and destroyed. I could almost faintly hear roaring at the top.

I hated this.

The lift dinged and opened its doors as the two stepped out. I hesitated a moment longer and soon pushed myself off the wall and walked to the office.

Ozpin: Viewing images again, (Y/N)?

Seraph: Do not call me that.

He raised his hands in a surrendering motion.

Ozpin: Apologies Seraph.

Seraph: I know what you want. You want to see what I see. To prevent it... But this... This is nothing but a curse.

Ozpin: It is your semblance, a remarkable one at that.

Seraph: Remarkable..?

I felt my eyes turn red as Glynda stepped infront of Ozpin.

Seraph: The only remarkable thing about it, is when the owner of it dies.

Ozpin: Seraph-

Seraph: Do not mistake me Ozpin. What Atlas did. What you did... Its irreversible. You left me in their hands. She found me after what Ironwood did.

His eyes widened as I couldnt help but hug myself tightly and back away. Her realm... Her castle... It was horrible.

Seraph: I... Almost never saw the light of day again.

I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head ana screamed in pain as I fell to my knees, visions. Slips of the future.

Red eyes.

Loud roaring.

Everything was broken.

Chaos, Grimm were everywhere.

So much death, so much pain.

I could faintly hear Ozpin calling for me as I saw a girl. A girl with raven black hair and glowing amber eyes. A evil smirk on her face sends me shivers.

???: You did exactly what she wanted.

I fell to the ground, breathing hard. Behind her. What was that thing behind her?

Ozpin: Seraph!

I managed to push myself up slightly, breathing still uneven as I blinked. Normal.

Ozpin: Are you okay? What did you see?

I hesitated a minute. If I told him, would it change? Will it become that future if I tell him or are we already on this path?

Ozpin: Seraph. Look at me.

I slowly did so, he grimaced. I was sure that I held confusion in my eyes. Hesitance.

Ozpin: This could save millions.

Seraph: Or it could kill millions.

His eyes widened.

Seraph: I don't know which branch of that future was it. The one where I told you, the one where I didn't.

Glynda: It is a never ending loop for you...

Seraph: Blood.

Their eyes widened.

Seraph: I saw death. Beacon... It had fallen.