Chapter 10

I stared a bit longer into the water, eyes focused on my outline when I heard running. Turning back I saw Blake before me. She was crying. I tilted my head in confusion as she gave me the puppy eye stare. I gave a long sigh.

Seraph: Come here...

I spread my arms and she walked to me and hugged me as I wrapped my arm around her.

Seraph: Its okay... Its okay... You're fine. Everything will work out. Trust me.

Blake: I dont understand why people dont like us faunus... Is it so wrong to want equality?

Seraph: It isn't. Im sure she is hurt in a way we cant understand. Just like how she cant understand our pain.

She stepped back abit and looked to me sniffling as I raised a hand and wiped her tears.

Seraph: Perhaps you simply need time to think it over. Her as well.

Blake: Doesn't it peeve you? Since you're a faunus too?

Seraph: Peeve? Why would it? We fight grimm, manifestation of fear. Of hatred. So in a way, we are fighting against this hatred of faunus people. Their discrimination against us.

She hesitantly pulled off her bow to show little black cat ears.

???: I knew you'd look better without the bow.

I tensed and quickly looked over to see a monkey faunus.

Flash.

I felt dread. Fear. Why... Why did I feel this? That vision showed me nothiny but emotions. That vision... It cant be.

Author: Sorry for the sshort chapter and all but expect it every now and then for abit since Im swamped with work, school and of course youtube (Since I just started out).