Chapter 1 (Start of Act 5)

Qrow: The city of Mistral.

Nora: Its about time.

We chuckled at her comments as we walked through the tunnel.

Nora: Who's idea was it to walk again?

Ren: Well... We did face many obstacles. Broken airships... Destroyed settlements.

Jaune: Oh, and... You know... All those people and monsters that tried to murder us?

(Y/N): Hey...

Ruby scoffed.

Ruby: We're fine... Only one of us almost died and the other reborned to a horrific being.

Qrow: Hey!

(Y/N): I feel targetted...

Qrow glared playfully at us as Ren mimicked him.

Ren: Hey!

We laughed, a weight lifting off our chests as we kept walking.

Jaune: So how much farther to Haven Academy?

Qrow: Well. Me and good old (Y/N) there, decided to take you kids onto the scenic route.

We stopped before a large door, me and qrow looked back at the group. We both smiled and looked to each other as we pushed a separate door open.

A bright light consumed us before our eyes adjusted and we saw the mountain side buildings and towns.

Ruby: This... is... Awesome!!

(Y/N): It's been so long... They really made use of everything they could.

We stood in awe for a moment, before looking to the shops around us. Selling just about anything they have, legal or not.

After sighseeing a few more moments, we left for the academy. I remembered him from my huntsmen days, when I went to his school for a mission to assist in grimm defence.

Walking along familiar halls, I froze.

A flash.

Leo... Betrayed me?

Flash.

He... He left me before... Wattson?

I stumbled back away from the door just as Qrow was about to knock. The group looked to me as I felt cold sweat dripping down my neck.

Fear..?

How long has it been since I felt that..?

Ruby: (Y/N)... Are you okay?

(Y/N): I... I cannot go on.

Jaune: What? Why?

Qrow: It's Leo. Isn't it..?

I nodded to Qrow's question as I looked down.

Qrow: He is trusted, isn't he?

(Y/N): My visions are never wrong Qrow.

Qrow grimaced at my answer.

(Y/N): We have two options, trust him... Or Lie.

Qrow: I'll... I'll think about it.

(Y/N): I must go... I'll head back to the place we are lodging at... Alright?

Ren: Be careful.

Ruby: With how you are, you have a big target on your head...

Flash.

(Y/N): As do you.

I quickly hid behind a wall as the door was opened and a scream was heard. As they went in, I snuck off. I changed my clothing along the way to make sure no one would know me by my old style, keeping a jacket with a hood on so I can hide my face and cracked skin.

(Y/N): Oh Ozpin... When will you arrive with your new host..?

A/N: I just spent awhile to try and finish this chapter- Been busy drawing for some song covers I have been doing and such- So sorry for any delays and you'd probably are going to have to wait even longer--

Heres a wip of my art-

and see you guys next time I update~