Chapter Eleven: Reality

"What the fuck are you doing to yourself Cass?" Someone said, persisting. I couldn't remove my gaze from the fowl smelling toilet bowl.

Whoever it was, I didn't care anymore. Letting my weigh clunkily drop to the floor, my body on my side, I looked up at the ceiling, watching the colours spin round and round and round and round and

"This is my fOHlt."

Round and round and round

"She's going to rRRREEEEEEegret this in the morning."

Blue and green and red makes black

"No she woOOOO OOOO OOOn't."

There's a black hole here

"This is freakK K K    K K KKKing me out."

People climbing out of the walls

"We neeEEEEEEEEd to get her home."

Tilted left, tilted left

"I agreEEEEEE, but I got a lift and I'm tooTWOTWOTOOO drunk to drive her."

Tilted right, tilted left

Walls out people of the

"It's cool, I've only had a cUHple cans I can take you twoWOOOWOO back. Also Anna... we need to T T   T T Ttalk-"

Hole black of out the people

"Babes, come on. Sit up."

Get away from the tilted holes, right left people black

"Let me. I think she recognises me if I touch her."

Amazing zingamazing round round blue amzingzing amazinnggggamam red yellow black people amazingamzing

"Tomorrow morning is gonna be shit."

*

His hands slid up my leg in a disturbing manner, my skin crawling at his touch.

"No, no, no. Please don't. Please, I beg you!" I screamed as tears streaming down my face.

Instead the man smirked. At a closer look I noticed that he wasn't actually bad looking. His dirty blonde hair was what girls older than me would see as rough and sexy but I saw it as a greasy nest of thorns. His teeth were straight and clean but had a yellow tint like he'd been smoking for years. There were muscles like the hulk underneath his t-shirt which was unwillingly being pulled off him.

I knew exactly what was going to happen next.

"No, please. No. Not me, please. SOMEONE HELP!" I screeched my voice breaking at the end as I cried endlessly, my fist bashing against the guy's chest like it would stop him doing what he was about to do.

I was doomed. There was no escape.

My pleas and cries were silenced by the impact of his palm smacking against my cheek.

"Shut the fuck up, you little spoilt brat. You will stop crying. You will stop screaming or else I'll beat you to a pulp," he sneered in a commanding voice. Immediately my sobs stopped and my hands fell lamely to my sides, fearing being hit again.

The man stroked my face gently but it felt like sandpaper against my skin. I wanted nothing more to have his hands off me right now but there was no escape. I bit my lip down as I fought the urge to whimper when he ripped my top off, his nails digging into my back leaving burning scratches as the material felt apart in his hands.

"Fucking gorgeous," he said as his nasty eyes scanned my body up and down. "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll enjoy this, I promise. Soon you won't be trying to get away from me. I'm really fucking hung."