PART 2

Khushi was in the Lekshmi nagar market along with Payal.

Payal: "Buaji was saying that there are some legal problems with her pension."
Khushi: "hmm... We will see... "

"Hi...  Khushiji... Payalji... "

Both were startled seeing Shyam in front of them, that too this soon after their first meeting.

Khushi: "err... Hi Shyamji... You here? "

Shyam: "What to do khushiji... You came to Delhi... And I couldn't stop myself from following you... "

Payal: "What?!"

Shyam: "Just kidding. I came here for work purposes. I am a lawyer you see. I didn't expect to meet you here. Do you guys stay nearby? "

Khushi: "Ya... Buaji has a house in Lakshmi Nagar. Why don't you come home with us. Buaji will be happy to see you"

Payal looked at her surprised, while shyam smirked.

Shyam: "Oh... How is buaji? "
Khushi: "She is fine. Just worried about her pension. "

Shyam: "What happened? "
Khushi: "Some legal issues. I don't know."

Shyam: "Legal issues?  Maybe I can help. I'm a lawyer. "

Khushi: "Oh,  you are? Buaji had been searching for one. "

They had reached home by then.
Khushi: "Buaji... See who has come to meet you... "

Buaji: "Hai re Nandkishore... Who is it Titliya? Is it.... Shyam babua? How are you? And how did you... "

Shyam: "I'm fine Buaji. Met them in the market and they invited me here. Heard that you have some issues in your pension. I will help you "

*************************************************

Buaji: "Thank you so much babua. Er.... What is your fees?"

Shyam: "What Buaji? Don't make me a stranger.... Buaji... If you can,  just help me find a place to stay.... If you know any rooms for rent.."

Buaji: "for rent? What about your family Babua? "

Shyam: "I'm an orphan Buaji... And I just shifted to Delhi few days back.  I'm currently staying at a hotel..."

The three females looked at each other confused.

Khushi: "We'll see what we can do Shyamji. "

He was a bit disappointed. He expected them to offer the room they have. But he relaxed thinking that they just wanted some time to think.
He already knew that they had a room for rent. He had done his homework well. He already knew about the issues with the pension too. Benefits of the loud neighborhood.

############################################

Next time they met Shyam he was offered to stay with them.

Syam: "Khushiji... It will take time for the legal issues to be cleared... Err... If you want I can arrange a job for you or payalji.... "

Khushi: "I would surely like to have a job... But where shyamji... You too are new to the city right? "

Shyam: "er... A client of mine is working in a Company, here and they need someone. "

Khushi: "Shyamji... I don't have a degree or anything.... "

***************************************************

Khushi went to AR fir the job Shyam offered and ended up as Lavanya's PA.

Lav: "Go keep these files in ASR's cabin."

She kept the files in his cabin and was about to move out, when her dupatta got caught in something.  She turned to release it and the moment she turned back, she banged into a solid chest and a hand went around her to prevent her fall.

Arnav: "You! What are you doing here?"

He asked without leaving her and her eyes locked with his.
Aman who came behind him, coughed to make them realize their position. She moved back and pushed her fringes behind her ear, in a nervous gesture.

Khushi: "Woh... I'm Lavanya Ma'am's new P.A."

Arnav: "What?!"

##################################################
A

rnav made Khushi his P.A
Khushi was making the coffee, which Arnav asked for, when Sim and Pam reached there. They gave her an irritated look.

Sim: "Pam, what is this Chamkili doing here?  She is La Ma'am's P.A, right? But as far as I know she doesn't drink coffee or tea.. "

Pam: "That means she's taking a break" She said in mock horror. "Don't know what La ma'am will do to her. Maybe ASR will punish her. After all La ma'am is his girlfriend. " Now that got Khushi's attention.
And later she noticed how Lavanya was taking advantage of her status of being ASR's girlfriend and mistreating others.

*********************************************

Khushi: "Ask your girlfriend to behave. The employees are not her servants.
Arnav: " What? And who are you talking about? "
Khushi: "Lavanya... She is your girlfriend right? Or do you have more? "
Arnav relaxed onto his chair, smirking.
Arnav: "Why? Are you jealous? " She rolled her eyes hearing that.
Khushi: "I don't care who your girlfriend is...  It's just that she is ill-treating the employees and misbehaving."
Arnav, turned serious: "I never got any complaints"
Khushi: "Obviously! Who'll complain to ASR about his girlfriend."
Arnav: "I'll take care of it"

Arnav called Lavanya and asked her to behave well with his employees without mentioning, who complained about her.

Arnav tried his level best to make Khushi quit the job and was looking for ways to fire her. But she was very good at her job.
Arnav: "There are spelling errors in this. Correct it. "
Khushi: "Yes Sir. "
He groaned hearing SIR.
Arnav: "ASR! "
Khushi: "Sir? "
He clenched his teeth.
Arnav: "Call me ASR! "
Khushi: "Ha? O.. K? "
She took the big bundle and hurried out of the room.

Khushi: "Sir... I corrected it... What do you want me to do now? "
Arnav looked at the huge bundle irritated. He didn't expect her to complete the whole thing this fast and on top of that she has been calling him SIR nonstop.

##################################################

Khushi looked at him, surprised hearing him asking her to take Lisa's place. She fumed and went into the dressing room. If he thought that she was going to quit, then he was soo wrong.
She would definitely quit. But only after completing his challenge of working a whole month there. Only 3 days were left. She wondered whether he even remembered that.
Her hands reluctantly went towards the very short dress when she saw the red saree, and a smile bloomed on her face.
Arnav stood wide eyed seeing Khushi coming down in the Saree.
He could hear Lavanya screaming about that not being the dress. And his photographer replying that she looked so good in frame and that the look would be better. That snapped him out of his dream world. The photographer was already taking photos... Candids.
No he couldn't let those be in the calender, for others to see. Those should be with him and him alone. He postponed the whole shoot. Asking Lavanya to arrange another model. He asked the photographer to send him the photos and delete other copies.

Hi... Guys....
Ignore the typos.....
Please do comment.....