Pls read

Hey guys... Annie here...
Just wanted to know, if you guys want me to type in the entire chapters again with the hidden scenes... So that you don't have to go back to the chapters...

Till now, I had only written a small part of the scenes above and below the hidden part...

I just thought that it would be interesting.... Trying to remember what the actual scene was.... And if I was to write the entire episode again, you would have to read it again, to find the hidden parts, while now you just have to read a paragraph or two to identify the scene.

Pls do comment...
I would do what majority of you guys want me to do....

And for those who are confused about how to read the interludes... Make sure you complete reading all the chapters before you start reading the interludes....
I love writing suspense and the story wouldn't remain one, if you read the interludes before completing the storyline.

And my dear readers..... I know I don't reply to most of your comments.. But know that I love reading them... I appreciate the comments... Just gets stuck on how to reply...

And the updates... You should know that I'm a lazy girl... That along with the fact that I'm a final year mbbs student... The updates may not be regular...
Sry for that...