INTERLUDE 2

These are from chapter 2

1
He was a bit disappointed. He expected them to offer the room they have. But he relaxed thinking that they just wanted some time to think.
He already knew that they had a room for rent. He had done his homework well. He already knew about the issues with the pension too. Benefits of the loud neighborhood.

###############################################

Khushi looked at her phone ringing.
Khushi: "Buaji, it's Arnav. He is here. Why don't you come with us, to meet Arav? He has been asking about you... Jiji?"
Payal: "You guys carry on. I have some work."

Khushi told Arnav about the encounter with Shyam, in the car.
Buaji: "Titliya, why did he say that he... "
Khushi: "I told you, Buaji. There is something wrong with him. "
Arnav: "Khushi... I just hope that he has some genuine reason for all these. Di worships him,  Khushi... " She kept a hand on his shoulder,  comfortingly. "I have asked Aman to do a check on Jijaji. "

They reached Arshi's apartment by then, and Arav ran up to them.
Arav: "Nani bua...  How are you? Why don't you come to meet Arav often? "
Buaji: "I'm sorry babua... I have been busy. How are you? "
Arav: "I'm fine.... Dad.... Come paly basketball with me? "
Arnav: "Sure champ. "
Khushi: "Buaji... Next time we meet Shyam, which I guess will be soon, offer him the room at your house. And don't let him know that I don't stay there daily. "
Buaji: "But why Bitiya?  If he is not good? "
Khushi: "We have to know what he is planning Buaji. And haven't you heard? Keep your friends close... And enemies closer. "

###########################################

2

Arnav: "You! What are you doing here? " He asked without leaving her and her eyes locked with his.
Aman who came behind him, coughed to make them realize their position. She moved back and pushed her fringes behind her ear, in a nervous gesture.
Khushi: "Woh... I'm Lavanya Ma'am's new P.A."
Arnav: "What?!"

##############################################

Khushi: "Not What... It's 'What the'?!"
Aman chuckled hearing her and she smiled at him.
Khushi: "Hi Aman, how are you?"
Aman: "I'm ok, Khushi. As much I can be, being his assistant."
His answer made Khushi chuckle and Arnav to glare at him.
Aman: "I'll leave you two alone."

Arnav pulled her back into his arm, as soon as Aman left.
Arnav: "Now, tell me what are you doing here."
She told him how she got there.
Arnav: "You won't work here!"
Khushi: "And why is that?" She arched an eyebrow, something she mastered over the years, with him.
Arnav: "Because.... Because... "
Khushi: "I'm gonna work here, Arnav! No matter what you say."
Arnav: "No you are not! You will quit, within 30 days. I'll make sure of that."
Khushi: "Is that a challenge, Arnav? If it is, you are so on... But... You are not allowed to fire me without a genuine cause."
Arnav: "Fine... But you will be working as my P.A and not someone else's. I don't like someone else ordering you around."

#############################################

3

Khushi: "Sir... I corrected it... What do you want me to do now? "
Arnav looked at the huge bundle irritated. He didn't expect her to complete the whole thing this fast and on top of that she has been calling him SIR nonstop.

#############################################

Khushi was standing in the balcony against the railings, watching stars when she was pulled and slammed against the wall, her hands held against it, at the sides of her head. She opened the eyes she had closed in shock to come face to face with Arnav’s raging ones. She gulped seeing his anger, but more than than that, the passion burning in them.
Khushi: “Arnav...”
Arnav: “Sir... That’s what you called me the whole day right... Continue calling me that throughout the night...” He pushed his lower body tighter, against her, making her moan. “Oh... Be ready to scream, Baby...”
He picked her up bridal style and took her to their bed and threw her onto it, unceremoniously. He went to the French doors and closed and locked them, before pulling the curtains closed. He took calculated steps towards her, loosening his tie, while Khushi pulled herself onto her elbows and moved backwards.
Arnav: “Don’t... Don’t you dare move...”
He growled making her still effectively.
He tied her hands together to the headboard using his tie and proceeded to make her scream as he promised.

Hey guys...
I can see that a lot of you are confused on how Sheethal doesn't know Khushi.
Sheethal was just a classmate of Arnav's and didn't even know Akash. It is not necessarily that everyone in your class know about your relationship status.
A girl from our batch got engaged to a senior of ours and most of us came to know only after. They got married recently. God bless them. Still I don't know whether it is an arranged or love marriage.
And one of my besties is in a relationship with a senior and none from his or our batch knows except for us besties.
In this case Arnav may not have ever met Khushi, if it wasn't for Akash. So it's not necessary that Sheethal knows her. It's not necessary that one knows everyone studying in their college.