INTERLUDE 5

Hey guys...
This is from chapter 5
I guess this might be a little mature....
But not really mature at the same time....

Arnav pulled her into the room as soon as she entered, closing the door behind her. He pushed her onto the bed and went to tie her arms to the headboard.
Khushi: "What... "
Arnav: "Shh... Not a single word.... "

################################################

A

rnav: "Shh... Not a single word... Lily"
Khushi: "Yes Sir... "
Arnav smirked at her and she realised the blunder she made.
Khushi: "Sir... I... I'm sry... "
Arnav: "You are doing it again, Lily... Or am I to think that you like getting punished, a little too much..."
She went to answer him but bit her tongue at the right moment.
Arnav chuckled at that.
Arnav: "So what do you want as punishment? You already know your options, right?"
Khushi stayed silent this time.
Arnav: "oh... You are confused? You want me to chose? Hmm... Let me think... You did make me very happy today... I didn't think that you will be able to implement the first part of our plan, this fast... So... I shouldn't deny you pleasure right? So, tonight, you, my dear, are allowed to c*m as many times as you want, hmm... No... rather as many times as I want..." He smirked saying that while her eyes widened. "And Lily not a word from you, until I say otherwise, or I'll increase the period of your punishment." She nodded as answer.
He first blindfolded her... Not letting her know which toys he was going to use as well as to increase the intensity of each touch. He even considered putting head phones on her and blasting music through them but decided that it's better to whisper dirty to her than that.

He took a scissors and cut each of piece of her clothing off her body.
He started nibbling on her neck, before moving downwards. Oh... How he loved leaving his marks on her... That was the only sort of pain that was allowed in her life, his soft bites, just enough to leave behind a hickey... No, not 'a' hickey, never less than a dozen.

###############################################

She was too tired to get up the next morning, and so got late. Her whole body was aching. She looked at her wrists to see angry red marks there. She went into the bathroom to freshen up. She looked at herself in the mirror. There were many marks throughout her body.
She had to pick a dress which covered all these.
So she chose a full sleeved, high neck anarkali. Her husband had set up an entire wardrobe for her. He didn't like her wearing her old clothes.

#################################################

She was still in her towel, when Arnav came and back hugged her.
Arnav: "Er... How are you?" He asked her sheepishly while running a finger over a hickey.
Khushi: "Why are you asking? You should know that my sir takes good care of me... even more than my husband..." She said the last part teasingly.
Arnav: "Damn woman... Are you trying make me jealous of myself?" He frowned, making her chuckle.
She locked her hands behind his neck, stepping closer, plastering her body to his.
Khushi: "I'm fine, Arnav... A little sore maybe... Nothing I can't handle..."
Arnav: "You are sore, Khushi... So stop rubbing yourself over me..."
She stepped away, before starting to the clothes on.
Khushi: "By the way Arnav, what the hell happened the night before yesterday? I don't remember a thing... "
Arnav: "I know... Even my memory is a bit hazy... Someone made us drink bhang, I guess... Di was teasing me a lot yesterday. Seems like I was singing your praises."
Khushi: "Shyam?"
Arnav: "she said that it was only her, at that time. Shyam had went to get something and others too drunk and in their own world. By the time Shyam returned, we had disappeared. She don't know where. But, that we both have an idea about, right?"
He raised an eyebrow.
Arnav: "I was really surprised to find ourselves like that last morning. And even in our inebriated state we had locked the doors and drawn the curtains. Can someone be that level headed and drunk at the same time?" Khushi just shrugged.
"The only thing I regret is that I don't remember, even our love making." He said frowning.
Khushi slightly smacked his shoulder.
Khushi: "And what are you gonna do with that memory? As if you don't have thousands, already." She mumbled the last part but he still heard her, making him smirk.

###############################################

Anjali noticed the mark on her right wrist and questioned her about it.
She made an excuse that her hand hit somewhere and thus the mark.

Pls... Pls... Pls do comment....
Sry for the typos...
Don't worry I'm working on the next one... It will be up shortly...
And I'm rly sry if any of you think that this was a little too much or a lot too less😉.... But this is the best I could do to explain the situation, where you guys first thought that Arnav forced himself upon her.