INTERLUDE 4

Arnav: "Today you too will enter the house, along with Payal, as the DIL of the house."
Khushi: "What?! You can't be serious! "
Arnav: "I'm damn serious! "
She flinched at his harsh tone and the hate in his eyes.

####################################################

Arnav: I hate him. I just hate him. How dare he even lay a finger on you?
Khushi: "Arnav" She kept a calming hand in his shoulder.
Arnav: "I was there, Khushi... Right there.... Still... I couldn't come there to support you... I just wish that Di was stronger... But i can't let this continue. I have to keep you near me, safe. And you are going to make Di stronger. I won't be able to do that, after all these years, pampering her. She may not be able to accept it."
Khushi: "Relax Arnav... Together we will remove that snake out of our lives. But don't you think it will be bit drastic?"
Arnav: "We are not going to inform anything, to anyone. Let them assume whatever they want. We will solve any problem, as and when they arise."
Khushi: "hmm.... But... What about Aarav?"
Arnav: "Don't worry. It is easy to sneak out from here."
He winked at her.

Khushi looked at all the arrangements.
Khushi: "What is all these Arnav?"
Arnav: "Arrangements for a proper Hindu marriage. Panditji must be arriving now. Khushi... I want everything proper, when it conserns you. I don't know whether you have noticed... We have completed all the pre-wedding rituals along with Akash and Payal."
Khushi looked at him shocked and recalled the said events. Slowly a smile came on her face.
Khushi: "Arnav.... Aarav... I want him here while we... "
Arnav: "Aman will be reaching any moment, with our son."
She smiled brightly at him. Might have even kissed him, if they were not at the temple."

Khushi: "Shit... I have no idea how everyone will react... This will surely be a shock."
Arnav: "Khushi.... Just be prepared to face anything they throw on you... Just for a couple of days.... We will make everything ok.... I... I'll have to leave you alone to wolves..."
Khushi smacked his arm: "They are your family, Arnav."
Arnav: "Exactly! We will have to make sure that Shyam doesn't get a whiff of what we are planning. I'm sorry sweetheart..." He kissed on her forehead, before taking a step into the house.

#######################################################

Anjali: "Where is Chote? "
N.K: "Even Khushiji is missing. "
Payal's head shot up hearing it. She looked around for Shyam and relaxed seeing him there. Akash squeezed her hand in the milk, bringing her back to the task at hand.

Khushi stood silently as Anjali kept on complaining before taking Payal to her room. Others too left leaving her alone there. She slowly moved towards Arnav's room.
She gasped as the door was banged shut, as soon as she entered the room.

###############################################

She gasped as the door was banged shut, as soon as she entered the room, and hard lips fell on her soft petals.
He joined his forehead to hers.
Arnav: "I'm sorry Khushi. I'm really sorry, for all that they said.... "
Khushi: "Sshh.... It's ok... It's ok Arnav.... We did expect them to react like that right.... Don't worry.... They will be back to normal, just like that." She snapped her fingers. "You know my charm, right?"
He chuckled before pulling her in for a kiss. He lifted her in his arms and took her to his... No their bed.