PART 3

It has been 5 days since she quit her job at AR.
She was walking down the temple steps after having a long talk with her best friend when she saw someone about to faint. She quickly went to the lady and held her. It was Anjali. She helped her home. The Raizadas were shocked seeing their Anjali bitiya like that and more so, when Khushi started scolding them as well as Anjali for not taking care of her health. Then she softly started telling Anjali that Devimayya wouldn't like it, if her beloved children don't take of themselves.

They fell in love with the bubbly girl immediately.
And that evening the sight that greeted Arnav was Khushi serving jelebis to his family, in his house.

Arnav: "What the?! "

Anjali: "Chote... You came. Where is Akash? "

Arnav: "He had a meeting outdoors. He will be coming soon. But what is she doing here? "

Anjali: "Oh.. You know Khushiji? "

Khushi: "I used to work for him. But what are you doing here sir? "

Arnav groaned internally. Again sir.

Arnav: "This is my house, Khushi. "

Anjali: "Why are you calling him Sir?"
Arnav looked at her surprised.

Anjali: "He is not your boss anymore."

Khushi: "er... Ya... Hmm... Anjaliji, Naniji, mamiji... It's late... I should leave."

Mami: "Sure... But visit soon... Bitiya"

That was another shock for Arnav. It was not that easy to please his Mami. But looks like Khushi has his entire family wrapped around her fingers.

Nani: "Chote, go and drop Khushi bitiya. "

Khushi: "No, naniji, it's ok. "

Anjali: "Khushiji... Listen to Nani... "
She nodded reluctantly.

******************************************************

Khushi narrated the whole episode to Payal and Buaji. Shyam didn't like it one bit that Khushi was getting close to the Raizadas.

Shyam: "Khushiji... I think you should stay away from them. "

Khushi: "What? "

Shyam: "They are rich people Khushiji. You don't know them. We would never be able match their standards. And their life styles. It's best we don't talk about it."

Khushi: "I don't think they are like that. And Shyamji, pls don't try to dictate my life. I'm really thankful for your helps. But be in your limits. "

Shyam was taken aback by her words. He didn't expect Khushi to react like that.

Shyam: "I'm sry Khushiji. I didn't mean to... "
Khushi just nodded her head dismissively.

****************************************************

Akash: "Hmm... Dadi... Ma... Dad... I... I like a girl..."

Anjali: "You like a girl? And... "

Akash: "Er... I would like to marry her. "

Mami: "Hello hi bye bye... My son's marriagewa?"

Nani: "Who is the girl, bitwa? "

Akash: "Woh... Payal... "
Arnav walked into the house hearing the conversation.

Arnav: "You mean Payal Gupta? "

Akash: "Yes bhai... " His ears turned red and Arnav raised his eyebrows seeing the scene.

Mami: "You mean Khushi Bitiya's sister, Payal? "
Akash: "Ji ma.. "