PART 4

The Raizadas came to Gupta house and the marriage was fixed. Shyam tried a lot to dissuade the Raizadas. But nothing worked. He tried to persuade Buaji and Khushi too. But that too didn't turn fruitful. He took care not to be present when the Raizadas and Guptas met.
But the D-day finally came. The Raizadas invited both Payal and Khushi for a puja, but they denied Payal stating that it won't be good to go to fiance's house. But they sent Khushi. Shyam was not aware about the invitation. And Khushi came face to face with Shyam.
Shyam tried convincing her that Anjali was not a good lady and was not treating him well. But Khushi was not ready to believe him. She called him a cheater and threatened to expose him.

He went to Gupta house that evening and threatened the Guptas.
Shyam: "The Raizadas would rather believe their Damad whom they know for years than you all. So better keep quite if you didn't want any problem in Payal's marriage. Already her marriage was broken once and if it is broken again.... Think about it... "

Khushi was called to the Raizada house the next day too to help with the wedding arrangements.
Khushi wanted to talk to Anjali about Shyam but decided otherwise seeing her panicking over her broken mangalsutr.

Soon N.K landed with his broken Hindi and along came the green eyed monster. Arnav was getting irritated with his antics and on top of that his flirting with Khushi was getting on his nerve. Anjali and Nani noticed their chote's weird behaviour and decided to use it to their benefit.
They created situations to make N.K and Khushi together, in front of Arnav. But they were not that cruel. They helped Arnav get her alone too.
They were surprised seeing their Chote dancing with Khushi making her win the challenge.

Arnav stood at the terrace door as he watched Khushi and his jijaji sharing a hug and Khushi asking him to leave his Di.
He didn't know what to do. Should he go and talk to his sister? He didn't realise when his feet took him to Anjali's room. The decision already made for him. He started to tell her about Shyam only to see her fainting.

Khushi went in search of Arnav to tell him about Shyam. As soon as she reached the room, he dragged her to the poolside, after locking his room door.
Khushi: "What... "
Arnav: "Today you too will enter the house, along with Payal, as the DIL of the house."
Khushi: "What?! You can't be serious! "
Arnav: "I'm damn serious! "
She flinched at his harsh tone and the hate in his eyes.

#####################################################

Anjali: "Where is Chote? "
N.K: "Even Khushiji is missing. "
Payal's head shot up hearing it. She looked around for Shyam and relaxed seeing him there. Akash squeezed her hand in the milk, bringing her back to the task at hand.

Everyone were shocked seeing Arnav and Khushi standing at the threshold of the house, a garland hanging from Arnav's arm and another around Khushi's neck.
Anjali: "Chote?! What is all this? "
Arnav: "You wanted me to get married, right?"
Nani: "But not like this. "

The Guptas stood there confused, not knowing what to say.
Buaji looked at Arnav before saying: "I think we should leave. "
Buaji and Garima went towards Payal, hugged her, before giving khushi a short glance. They turned to the Raizadas folding their hands in greeting before hastily exiting. Arnav too escaped to his room during this gap.

The family turned towards khushi.
Anjali: "How could you get married like this Khushiji? I can't believe that you would do something like this."

Khushi stood silently as Anjali kept on complaining before taking Payal to her room. Others too left leaving her alone there. She slowly moved towards Arnav's room.
She gasped as the door was banged shut, as soon as she entered the room.