PART 5

Anjali: "Khushiji.... You woke up.... How is your head ache? "
Khushi thinking 'headache? Maybe hrr husband said that excuse when asked about her absence.' : "I'm fine di... "

She tried looking around for Arnav.
Anjali: "who are you looking for, khushiji? " She asked teasingly.

Mami: "What qn is that Anjali bitiya? She is obviously looking for her husband."
Anjali: "Oh... Chote... He left for an early morning meeting. "
Khushi just faked a smile.

Mami: "Where is Damadji bitiya? "
Anjali: "He went to Kanpur for some official purpose, Mami... He will have to stay there for some time... "
That grabbed Khushi's attention. This was the best time for her to implement her plan. But how will she start. She decided to take N.K's help.
Khushi: "Di.... I'm late for work... See you all in the evening.

********************************************************

They were having their evening tea.
She signalled N.K to start.
" Where do you work, Khushiji?" Anjali asked before N.K could open his mouth.
Khushi looked at her startled.
Khushi: "Di... I always felt that one should do what they love the most... That way we can enjoy our work too. So I'm doing what I love the most. And that is... "
Mami: "Cooking.... Right? "
Khushi smiled at that.
Khushi: "I like cooking, but more than that I love feeding people. The feeling one gets when others appreciate your talent... It's out of the world. "
Anjali: "So you work in a catering company. "
Khushi just smiled at that.
N.K: "But why do you have to work now. Your husband is a billionaire. "
Khushi: "It is not about the money Nanheji. As I said, the satisfaction of the work. Being able to do something you like. And more than that, the feeling one gets being independent. There is nothing like that. However small the pay is.... Holding the money that I myself earned... It is something else... "
N.K: "You are right. "
Anjali started thinking hearing the conversation.
And khushi looked at her from the corner of her eyes.

***************************************************************

*During dinner*
Anjali: "Nani... I would like to work. "
Arnav: "What the?! But why do you have to work?"
Anjali: "It's not about having to work." She turned to Khushi. "You are right, Khushiji. The feeling of being Independent is something" Arnav turned to look at Khushi sharply. "And I want to feel that. I have always been dependent on others. When I have kids, I want them to be independent and I'm going to be an example for them (She is not pregnant. But badly want to have one). Chote I like designing. I have some designs with me that I did years back. I don't know if it is up to your mark. But please have a look at those."

Arnav: "What are you saying Di. It is your company. You can come work there anytime you want. I will talk to the head designer tomorrow itself. Do one thing, you come to the office tomorrow. "
Anjali smiled at that: "Chote... Pls appoint me in a trainee post. I have a lot to study. And I want to study. "
Mami: "Did you talk to Damadji, bitiya?"
Anjali: "No... Mami... I thought to talk to you guys first. I will ask him right away. "
Khushi: "Ask him? Di... He is your husband. You don't have to ask him. You just have to inform... Di... I have an idea... Why don't we keep it as a surprise? Tell him face to face, when he comes back. He will be so happy for you! "
N.K: "Yes, Di... It will be too good, to see his face. We can tell him after he comes back."
Anjali: "o.k... "

Arnav pulled her into the room as soon as she entered, closing the door behind her. He pushed her onto the bed and went to tie her arms to the headboard.
Khushi: "What... "
Arnav: "Shh... Not a single word.... "

################################################

She was too tired to get up the next morning, and so got late. Her whole body was aching. She looked at her wrists to see angry red marks there. She went into the bathroom to freshen up. She looked at herself in the mirror. There were many marks throughout her body.
She had to pick a dress which covered all these.
So she chose a full sleeved, high neck anarkali. Her husband had set up an entire wardrobe for her. He didn't like her wearing her old clothes.

#################################################

Anjali noticed the mark on her right wrist and questioned her about it.
She made an excuse that her hand hit somewhere and thus the mark.

**************************************"************

Khushi took Anjali to AR boutique that day, after she came back from the office, meeting the head designer. She was supposed to join from next Monday.
Khushi selected a lot of simple floor length anarkalis and long skirts for Anjali.
Anjali: "Khushiji... These dress... "
Khushi: "You will look really good in these, Di... "

Anjali was standing near the counter to get the clothes billed. There was a huge pile as khushi was adamant on changing her entire wardrobe.
Khushi went to select a dress for Anjali to change into.
The girl at the counter looked at the huge pile and then at Anjali, who was wearing a rather simple saree that day.
Girl: "Are you sure you can afford all these. You did check the price tags, right? Would you even be able to carry all these with that limp, Miss?"
Khushi: "Raizada! "
Girl: "What?"
Khushi: "Her name... Anjali Raizada. Might need it for future references. Bill all these to ASR's person account and get it sent to Raizada Mansion. "
She said it with such an attitude that it surprised Anjali. The manager came running to them hearing her.
Manager: "I'm really sorry Ma'am."
Khushi: "Just bill this particular one and give us. I will pay for this now itself and the rest, do as I said. "
Manager: "Sure ma'am! "
Khushi gave the dress to Anjali and asked her to change into it.

The Raizadas were rather surprised and happy to see the change in Anjali. And within days they started noticing her getting stronger.
Shyam came back after 2weeks and surprised to see the new stronger Anjali rather than the week one.
Shyam only stayed there for 2days before going on another trip.
Khushi was ready to set the next part of her plan in motion.

Hey.... I'm back....
Pls do comment...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊