My Boy • IIII

Sunlight streamed through the large window and I groaned, already feeling a headache without opening my eyes. I noticed soreness below my stomach and I moved my legs a little, wincing.

I heard movement at the edge of the bed and I opened my eyes, moving my arm to rest on my forehead.

The first thing I saw was a bare back, muscles rippling when the figure moved. It was Kento and my mouth dropped in shock when everything came back to me from last night. My head was pounding roughly and I groaned. This was not happening.

"Now why the hell'," I whispered, sitting up quickly but then regretting it. Everything around me swam before my eyes. The sheets flowed to my waist and I hurriedly bunched them around my chest, embarrassed. This ain't it, this ain't it.

Then I saw black, Kento's eyes looking at me, and I clutched my head with one hand, feeling the room spin slightly. "Please tell me I'm still sleeping," I said, a little louder than before, my voice still husky from sleep.

I heard a sigh, "No, Raya. You're awake."

I felt tears well up in my eyes and my stomach lurched. I hurriedly went into the bathroom, sheets still around me tightly, and dropped beside the toilet, vomiting. Some tears mixed in with it. I can't believe I slept with Kento. Oh lawd. How could I do that?

Then I felt humiliated. From my memory of last night, I have a feeling I was way to bold...and in front of him.

When I came back into the room, Kento didn't moved and I felt uncomfortable. It wasn't everyday you slept with an old friend and resident "bad boy".

He looked at me, "Raya, what happe-"

I cut him off starting to feel frustrated, not to mention having a killer headache from the hangover, "Kento, let's please not talk about it. What happened...happened. End of story." I sighed, running a hand through my braids, "Listen, I usually don't do this," and I waved my hand around the room, "But please, don't judge me. I hate that."

As I picked up my clothes, he spoke, "Raya, I understand if you don't want to talk about it and to be perfectly honest with you, I don't either. But we can't just forget it. It doesn't work that way."

He studied me with those dark eyes and I started for the bathroom to put my clothes on. I shut the door and called, "Fine. We'll talk about it later, just not now, okay?"

I heard him shuffle around the room and I got dressed quickly, suddenly feeling self-conscious. I leaned against the wall rubbing my temples and starting thinking things over.

I can't believe I did that. God, how stupid can I get? My mom would murder me if she found out I slept with Kento. I wonder if I could get through that window and get away from him.

I sighed and banged my head against the wall, just making my headache worse. I didn't care.

I reached into the cabinet, relief flooding through me when I saw aspirin and popped one into my mouth, downing it with faucet water.

After washing my face and putting my hair into a ponytail, I went out to go meet Kento again.

He was fully dressed, twirling his car keys around his fingers, "Ready?" He asked me as if nothing happened. But he did look slightly uncomfortable...

Hell, I was more than uncomfortable. All I wanted to do was go home, get a nice hot bath, and then curl up in my bed and feel sorry for myself.

I raised my eyebrow and asked, "what?"

He shrugged, already heading toward the door, "Seeing as how we are still at James' house, you obviously don't have a ride home unless a friend of yours ended up doing the same thing we...did. Now, come on." I glared at his back, which was now turning, going down the hallway.