My boy • III PART II

Warning mature content ahead ⚠️

Kento pulled me up gently and I heard loud footsteps coming my way.

Of all the people I had to run into, it had to be Kento. I felt embarrassed already.

I swayed a little on my feet and Kento reached out to grab me. I sighed and fell into his strong chest and heard, "Hey! You!" My eyes snapped open and I saw that same guy who kissed me closing the short distance between us.

I scrambled into the nearest door pulling Kento in with me, and shut the door quickly, locking it. I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath, desperately hoping there was a bathroom in this room.

I heard pounding on the door, but it eventually stopped and I opened my eyes, only to find Kento staring at me with an odd expression on his handsome features a few feet away. He had on a black button-up shirt with the cuffs rolled to his elbows, exposing his tan flesh. His black hair fell over his eyes and his jaw was clenched tightly. He looked so sexy that I almost jumped him on the spot.

I blinked and looked around; it was a bedroom, which meant there might be a toilet.

My stomach churned violently and I cursed under my breath. "Raya, are you okay?"

"Nooo," I spotted a door off to the side and I groped blindly for it, holding my stomach.

Racing into the bathroom, I barely made it before I started vomiting in the toilet. I vaguely registered my hair being pulled away from my face but I didn't care. I moaned when I stopped and raced over to the sink, rinsing out my mouth with some mouthwash I found in the cabinet.

"Why were you drinking?" Kento asked softly.

I swished the strong mint flavored wash around my mouth before spitting it out. "My moma," I said, my voice a little husky. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kento swallow hard and I wondered what was wrong.

Only when I looked at him did I know what he felt. His eyes turned a dark as he stared at me with such intensity that I had to suppress a shiver. I looked down and noticed why he was staring at me with lust filled eyes. My top had slipped a little lower than intended, one of the straps of the tank top were completely off, and showed almost half of my bra, and my jeans were skin-tight and exposed some of my stomach. I looked into the mirror to the side. God, I felt like a slut.

He swallowed again, shaking his head, and I watched as he licked his sensual lips, just like he did two nights ago. My head started to spin and I didn't think it was from the alcohol. I had to get out of there.

I tried to walk out of the bathroom but when I passed him, I caught a whiff of his cologne and I felt my knees go weak. He caught me before I hit the ground but I still felt the cool tile pressing against my back. He was hovering over me with those intense black orbs, panting a little, and I couldn't help it.

I pulled his neck down and kissed him. But he didn't resist.

He tasted like smoke and vodka but I just kissed him harder, wanting more and more.

I was surprised; he was a great kisser for someone who rarely socialized. He swept my mouth with his tongue and his hands caressed the expanse of my stomach, drawing imaginary circles and other objects I couldn't make out even if I wasn't drunk.

I panted into his mouth and he knew he was arousing me; it felt so good even though my head was screaming at me to stop. I couldn't...I wouldn't.

He thought about this too and pulled back, breathing deeply, "Raya. No. We c-can't. You're drunk."

I dragged his mouth back on top of mine to silence him and then only then did I pull back, "No I want this, Kento. Please." He resisted for another moment, but I roamed his body with my hands.