Chapter 1

Should I do this?...

Well, I have to... if I want to know what happened...

I finally rang the doorbell after thinking for like an eternity. The door quickly got opened revealing Lisa.

"Y/N?! OMG! What a surprise, girl... I missed you so much. How have you been??" she said, being extremely happy as she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm good." I said while hugging her back and giving a fake smile. I don't want her to get worried about me. But I need to tell her anyway, right?
GOD... HELP ME!

"You don't look 'good' though.", she said rolling her eyes.

Lisa was one of my colleagues from my previous job. She became my best friend since then. We are still close after I left the job but she still doesn't know a few things about my life as I wasn't ready to tell her yet.

"Ugh! Who am I kidding... You know me too well.", I sighed.

"Well, duh!... I'm not your bestie for nothing." She scoffed.

"Okay, fine, you won. Geez~"

"So tell me what's wrong."

"To be honest, I need your help, Lisa." I said with a bit of sadness. "Will you help me?"

"Of Course, Y/n! You don't even need to ask, you know.", she said giving me a smile that showed I can rely on her even in my worst days.

I smiled back realizing how I missed my bestie.

"Now come on in... Unless you want us to die together in this freezing weather." she said and we both started laughing on the fact that we didn't even realize that we were standing outside her house, this whole time.

We went in her house, then inside her bedroom. As soon as we sat on her bed, she asked, "Now tell me... What happened?". I could see that she was concerned about me.

"You remember Jungkook?"

"Jungkook? as in Jeon Jungkook?... The one we used to hang out with?" she asked while trying to remember him.

"Yes"

"What about him?" she asked.

"He is missing."

........................................................................

Hello guys,
the idea of this ff is inspired by my sister.

Please excuse my grammar😅, English is not my first language.

Please vote if you like it... 💜

Note: This is pure fiction... So the characters may portray a different behavior than their real-life self.

Don't forget to stay healthy 😘❤

💜💜💜💜I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜