Chapter 18

My eyebrows furrowed as the sun rays slowly fell on my sleepy eyelids. I turned over, facing the other side of the bed, to avoid the annoying light and find some peaceful darkness.

Surprisingly, it was quite warm on this side. Feeling comfortable, I moved my head further towards the warmth but stopped when I felt my head getting blocked by something on the bed. And it didn't felt like a pillow at all.

I opened my eyes lazily, until-

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed before heaving him off the bed

"AAOUW!" he groaned, holding his arm in pain.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, almost shouting.

"I was ringing the doorbell for more than 15 minutes, but you didn't respond. Fortunately, I had a spare key, so I opened the door to see if you were alright." he explained, still lying on the ground while groaning.

"You could have given me a call, Tae." I said in a sleepy voice and sighed.

"I got worried about you, okay?!" he pouted while getting up and sitting beside me on the bed. "But who sleeps till 10 am in the morning?!"

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Don't blame me. You used to sleep till 12 in the noon."

"Are you on your periods?" he asked.

"What? No... Why?"

"You're being rude."

I scoffed at his mocking before glaring at him. He gave his cute boxy smile.

My poor heart. How can I stay mad at him, if he keeps acting like this...

"That's illegal."

"Mwoga? (What is?)" he asked.

Did I say that out loud?

"Nothing." I said, looking away.

"Oh, really?" I looked back at him and he smirked. I froze.

He came closer, leaving our faces to have just a few inches of the gap. I gulped at the sudden warmth that was radiating from his figure.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at his deep brown eyes.

For some reason, I wanted this to last forever.

My heart started pounding faster every second, making me unable to breathe normally, at the same time.

His gaze, that was stuck on my eyes, slowly went down until it stopped on my lips. He bit his lower lip and I felt a tickling sensation inside my stomach.

He slowly leaned closer.

I closed my eyes when I felt his soft breath touching my lips.

I waited for something to happen. Something that could comfort my feelings at that moment.

The warmth of his body slowly started fading away. I couldn't feel his warm breath on my lips anymore.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes to find him looking at his phone, that was on his hand, before bringing it near his ear.

"yeoboseyo?" he got up from the bed and went straight out of the room, without taking any look back at me.

What the hell did just happened?!!!

I was about to cheat on my boyfriend with my best friend?!

For fuck's sake Y/n, what is wrong with you??! How can you even think about it?!!

This is wrong...

All this is wrong!

_

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I leaned in closer and she closed her eyes.

No, Taehyung.

How can you even think about her like that?!

She is your fucking best friend!

You can't lose this pure friendship just for your stupid feelings.

This is wrong...

All this is wrong!

I took my phone and started pretending that I got a call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I stood up and left the room.

You shouldn't have the same feelings again for the same girl, Kim Taehyung.

My phone ringed and I saw that it was Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon:
Hey, Tae~~

You:
Hi, hyung.

Namjoon:
Why are you still sulking?

Haven't you meet her yet?

You:
Did you left me any other
choice?

Namjoon:
Aish...

Stop running away from your
feelings, Taehyung

You:
I don't have any feelings for her

Namjoon:
Right.

You:
She has Jungkook with her,
hyung

Namjoon:
She had Jungkook with her

He didn't go back to her, after
coming back from Japan

You know that...

You:
But that doesn't mean they broke up

Or Jungkook doesn't love her

Namjoon:
Did you already forgot how
he got her?

You:
No, hyung

How can I forget that day...

Namjoon:
Tae, I didn't mean-

You:
Thanks for reminding me...

I'll do anything to make her
happy

Namjoon:
No! Taehy-

Beep~

I hung up the call and sighed. I turned around to find her standing behind me. I gulped when she said,

"I think we need to talk."

........................................................................

Hey! guys ~

I'm sorry if it was a bit of a cringy chapter. I appreciate the writers who put the emotions into words, so perfectly.

Well, I tried my best this time and I'll definitely try to improve more.

I hope you enjoy 💜

💜💜💜💜I Purple you 💜💜💜💜