Chapter 14

My eyes went wide, looking at the figure of the undeniably handsome guy.

Jimin looked in the same direction and gasped.

"Hyung" Jimin muttered while his tears started pouring down his cheeks

I would be lying if I said that I didn't shed any tears.

"Jimin... Y/n...." Namjoon ran to us and pulled us into a hug. We three we crying our hearts out.

I have never thought that we would meet again.

-

We sat at the big couch in Namjoon's so-called office, which actually looked like a big ass apartment with all those fancy interior designs. Then I remember, he is the CEO of this company.

Jimin explained Namjoon everything that's been going on and why we were here. Namjoon just kept on nodding while hearing about the situation we were in. He has the personality to keep himself calm and understand the situation without being judgemental.

"Jungkook didn't come back from Japan and it's been more than a year." I said to Namjoon, and his eyes shot up at me in a confused look.

"What are you saying, Y/n? The whole team that went to Japan, came back 8 months ago." Namjoon said.

I was so confused. I looked at Jimin and Lisa, and saw that they were also surprised after hearing this.

"But he never came back, hyung." Jimin said worriedly.

I was so hurt. I felt a lump forming inside my chest.

What the hell was going on?!!

If Jungkook actually came back after 4 months, then why didn't he came back home?

Why didn't he contact me?

Or why can't I contact him??

"Is he in the office right now?"

Namjoon shook his head. "He got transferred to Daegu after a couple of months." He said with a sigh.

"I'll give you yoongi's contact no. He is the Vise President of the Daegu branch." I got surprised to hear Yoongi's name. I felt a bit happy that they still keep in contact with each other.

"Thanks, Namjoon. But I better visit him in Daegu. I miss yoongi. I miss all of you guys." A tear rolled down my cheek. I smiled and wiped it off.

"He'll be happy to see you, Y/n." Namjoon said with a warm smile.

We chatted for a while and exchanged our phone numbers. Lisa was also welcomed in our little reunion.

We were mostly catching up to each other's lives but the time didn't felt enough for that. We hugged each other before leaving. Namjoon came to drop us till the outer premise of the company.

Lisa insisted to come with me to Daegu, so I agreed.

Jimin asked if he could stay at my house with me for a few days, as he was shifting his house in Seoul. I gave him Jungkook's room to stay as he was not here.

_

*JIMIN'S POV*

______________________________________

MISSION 'MEETING'

You created a group chat

You added Lisa

You added Pure Hyung

You:
Guys, I convinced y/n to stay here for a couple of days

Lisa:
Good job, Jimin!

Pure Hyung:
For what tho?

You:
Thanks, Lisa~

Hyung, did you forgot again?

I've already explained everything to you, earlier

We want Y/n to know the truth

We want them to get back
together

Lisa:
I've already planned everything 😏

Pure Hyung:
Wow, Lisa~

I can't wait for them to meet...

You:
Me too, hyung~

So, what's the plan?

Lisa:
I'll pretend to be sick

So that I won't have to go with her
to Daegu.

And Namjoon, wait for my hint
then do your part, okay?

Pure Hyung:
Sure~

Lisa:
And I think you can handle
the rest, Jimin 😉

Pure Hyung:
Jimin?...

(I was lying on the bed and as soon as I saw the wink emoji, I dropped my phone which landed on my face.
Did she just wink at me?!!

I know it's just an emoji and I shouldn't blush on it but I can't stop imagining how cute Lisa would look while winking. Ahhh.....)

Lisa:
Jimin, you there?

You:
Yeah, yeah.

I'm here.

Just...

Got something on my face.

Hehe~

Lisa:
Oh... Thank goodness...

I got worried for a second...

(she got worried... for me?)

Pure Hyung:
So, when is y/n planning to leave
for Daegu?

You:
She was mentioning Monday

Lisa:
And today is Saturday...

Then I'll begin my plan from tomorrow

She won't have any other choice 😈

Pure Hyung:
You're so evil 😂

Lisa:
I know 😋

You:
But you're a cute evil 😊

Lisa?

Pure Hyung:
Where did she go?

Lisa???