Chapter 12

I cried for the whole night. But that's not new for me. Ever since I started realizing that I couldn't contact Jungkook, I've been crying almost every night.

We were living together in his house for more than a year before he went to Japan leaving me all alone in this huge apartment. This made me more lonely and so, I missed him more.

The next morning, I woke up with puffy eyes, as usual, since I cried myself to sleep.

I went into my bathroom and took a shower before going to the kitchen to have my breakfast when I remember that I had to meet Lisa today.

I took my phone and texted her.

______________________________________

Lisa

Today

You:
When do you wanna meet?

Lisa:
In an hour, outside the café?

You:
Cool!

See ya~

Lisa:
Byee~

______________________________________

After finishing a whole bowl of ramen, I did the dishes and went back to my room. I picked out some clothes that looked simple but yet good enough for the cold weather.

 I picked out some clothes that looked simple but yet good enough for the cold weather

I did my hair with very light makeup on my face. I put a pinkish-red lip tint to keep my lips moist and pretty. At least I tried to... It's pretty good. Fortunately, I had a few days off from work.

I saw the time on my wall clock and I had 15 mins left. I quickly took my purse with me. Stuffing my phone in it, I left the house.

It took me 10 mins to reach the café as it was pretty close to where I live.

I sat at a table outside the café waiting for Lisa to arrive.

A few seconds later, my eyes fell into a tall guy wearing a padded jacket. He had a cap on his head. I couldn't see his face properly because half of it was covered by a mask. He looked awfully familiar...

 He looked awfully familiar