Chapter 27

The second round started with people cheering for the couples who were singing a sweet melody song together.

Soon, they finished singing and then Jimin and Lisa went up on the stage, for it was now their turn. They started singing the iconic song of the movie 'Titanic', 'My heart will go on'.

"Aww~ Aren't they cute together?" I smiled while looking at them.

"Why is that brat suddenly being so interested in my cousin?!" Taehyung suddenly spoke up, rolling his eyes.

"Cousin?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yeah! Lisa is my cousin." He responded.

Wait- so, does that mean she already knew about Taehyung and us?

*JIMIN'S POV*

I started singing 'My Heart Will Go On' from Titanic and saw Lisa's gaze turn soft.

I gently took her hand on mine as I sang the lyrics,

'Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on'

Suddenly, she came closer and started singing the next line through the mic.

'Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on...'

We both stared at each other's eyes until she broke into a sweet smile and continued singing.

As the song ended, she whispered into my ear, "I meant every word of the lyrics". I looked at her being puzzled by her words.

She leaned in until her soft lips met mine, giving me the most wonderful feeling ever.

She pulled out from the kiss before asking,

"Will you accept me, Jimin?"

I grinned wide with happiness and pulled her by her waist bringing her closer to me.

"Of course, love~" I pulled her into a kiss, again, and heard everyone cheering for us. She smiled through the kiss and so did I.

We went down the stage as we saw Y/n approaching us with a wide smile.

"Finally, my ship is sailing!" She exclaimed making us burst into laughter. "By the way, congrats to you both." She added.

"Thanks, Y/n." Lisa said while blushing. "What about you and Taehyung?" She asked.

"What about me and Taehyung?"

"Are you both dating?"

"What- No!" Y/n exclaimed while whispering. "It's a long story."

"Mind sharing?" I raised my eyebrows.

She nodded before proceeding, "I will explain everything later. But right now, I would like to talk to Lisa for a minute."

I nodded and she took Lisa with her.

*Y/N's POV*

We went outside, near the swimming pool, and sat on a small bench alongside.

"Is something wrong? Did Jungkook say something to you? Did Taehyung fight with you? Did you do something?"

Lisa started showering me with all types of questions but I shook my head.

"Then what is it?" She asked again.

"I know that Taehyung is your cousin." She got startled by my unexpected statement. "And I guess that you might also know about the letter too, right?"