Chapter 22

*LISA'S POV*

"Babe, have you heard anything from them yet?" Jimin asked, sitting on the couch while waiting for me to come back from the kitchen.

I took two bottles of soju from the refrigerator, before heading towards the living room. Placing the bottles on the small table before us, I took the place beside Jimin.

As soon as I sat on the couch, he placed his hand over my shoulder. I looked up at him and he quickly looked away while blushing.

Aww~

Well, let me clarify something.

We are not dating... yet.

He has confessed his feelings to me but I am not sure if I have the same feelings as he does. So, I told him everything honestly, since I don't want to mislead his feelings.

At first, I thought, he would end up his friendship with me and probably would stop talking to me. But surprisingly, he didn't show any hateful feelings.

Instead, he asked me if we could still be friends until I figure out my feelings for him. I agreed being amazed by how great of a person he is.

"Have you talked to Y/n?" Jimin asked again. "She isn't active in the group since she left to Daegu."

"No, Jimin. She didn't call me yet but I have tried texting oppa asking about her. But again, there was no reply from him either." I answered.

"Oppa? You mean Taehyung?"

"Yeah. Since he is my cousin, I call him oppa."

Jimin nodded as he already knew that I was related to Taehyung in some way. "Namjoon hyung called me earlier and told me that he had spoken with Taehyung, this morning. And by what he said, I guess they already have met each other."

"I hope he told her everything then." I said and sighed. "You know, Jimin, when she came to my house that day, she told me everything that happened during your high school. But unfortunately, it was only her side of the story."

Jimin looked at me in confusion. I pursed my lips before continuing.

"Jungkook has been lying to her, Jimin. She still doesn't know anything that happened on that day in school. I felt so hurt when I heard how much she missed Taehyung. How much she missed being with all 7 of you together."

Jimin's eyes turned soft when I mentioned the boys. I felt hurt, seeing him so sad. They didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this.

"Should I give a call to oppa?" I asked, trying to divert his mind from the hurtful feelings.

"At this time? What if he already fell asleep?" he questioned back.

"Pfft... I don't think he can fall asleep so easily if he met her already." I reasoned and we both burst out laughing.

_

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I came back to my room after the awkward dinner, where I tried my best to keep myself calm and act like nothing happened.

Little did I know that Y/n kept glaring at me the whole time, but I didn't have the courage to look back at her.
I fucked up for real this time...

I sighed and closed the door of my room before my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and picked up.

You:
Hey Lisa~