Chapter 6

"What the hell

"What the hell... HAHAHAHAHAHA..." I burst out laughing after seeing the hilarious sight in front of me. Hoseok quickly got up as he started dusting and adjusting his clothes. He was a bit embarrassed and so was the rest of them.

I tried to hold my laugh as I saw them embarrassed about their silliness. But that's exactly why I love spending time with them. "Come in, now" I said. Giving a smile, I let them in.

But I soon realized that Jungkook wasn't with them. I looked outside the door, hoping that he would be still there, outside but nope. There's no sign of him.

Is he not coming?...

I sighed and turned around, ready to go inside. But, suddenly, someone grabbed me by my shoulders before pulling me backward until our bodies were a few centimeters away. I could feel the person breathing near my ear.

With a sweet but manly voice, he whispered "Missed me, already... my lady?" I was blushing really hard after recognizing the owner of the voice. I was so nervous to turn around as I didn't want him to see me in this state.

I tried to get out of his grip and pushed him away a bit before walking inside the house. I was about to take a step further but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me backward. And THAT's when my face ended up on his chest.

I could feel the warmth of his body. Oh, how I wanted to be like this forever. I could smell his sweet but strong perfume, soothing my mind as I was breathing in.

Is this heaven?~

"Jungkook?"

We quickly pulled ourselves back from each other after hearing Taehyung's voice. We both looked at Taehyung who had a blank expression on his face. The air around us got more awkward as no one spoke a word.

"Hyung... I... We... I'm-" Jungkook tried to explain the situation but got cut by Namjoon as he came looking for us.

"What are y'all doing here?" Namjoon said and we quickly looked at him. "Oh, Jungkook you're here... Did you got the gift?"

"Ah, yes hyung!" Jungkook replied and went inside with Namjoon.

The next few hours were very awkward. Me and Jungkook kept avoiding any eye contact from each other. But, a thought was troubling me a lot...

Why didn't Taehyung asked us about the earlier situation?

_

We were all in the living room, talking and laughing about our funniest memories together. We already finished having dinner, made by Taehyung's mom.

It was delicious! I felt like it was made by my mom. I almost teared up because I haven't seen my parents in a long while. I miss them.

Taehyung asked Jungkook to go with him in his room as he needed help with something. But it's been quite a while and they didn't come back...

Being curious, I asked Jin, "What's taking so long for them to come back?"

"Idk, Y/n. It's been quite a while, isn't it? Should I go and check?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, please." I said and Jin went inside the room where Tae and Jungkook were.

_

10 minutes later ~

What the hell... Why aren't any of them back yet? And Jin? Why did he even go in there if he has to join them too!!

I was getting impatient every minute.

On the other hand, the other four of them, who were sitting in front of me, were lost in their own world, fighting over a stupid game.

Unable to control my curiosity, I decided to check up on them myself.

I stood up to go inside. And as soon as I did that, Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung came outside. I was really pissed off by now. Especially, because of Jin.

Taehyung and Jungkook kept looking at me in confusion as to why I'm looking so furious? However, Jin gulped when he saw me glaring at him as if I was about to rip his precious face out of his body.

"What took y'all so long?!" I asked them, still being angry. They started giving glances at each other. Then, Jungkook said that he and Jin were helping Taehyung in arranging some heavy boxes.

I was definitely not satisfied with the reason but I let it slide anyway. It was already getting late so we all left Taehyung's house after greeting goodbye to Taehyung's mom.

Taehyung insisted to drop me to my house but Jungkook said he'll drop me so I ended up walking beside Jungkook.

........................................................................

Hello, beautiful readers 💜

I'm really sorry for posting so late...  I really apologize for it 😢

I'll try my best to post as soon as possible...

Thank you ❤
Have a great day💛

💜💜💜💜I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜