The Bully

I woke up and see Lizzy still laying on me just awake. "Morning handsome," she said. "Morning beautiful," I said kissing her. "We should probably go put a shirt on," she said lifting her self up. "Five more minuets please," I said pulling her back on top of me. "Sure handsome," she said laying back on top of me and putting her hands under me. So I put my hands on top of her. We sat there for about five minuets and got up and put some closes on then went down stairs and made breakfast our self. Five minuets later Damion and Bethany came down stairs and saw us eating so they made food and joined us. Not long after Tina and Ryan came down and saw all of us and made there food. We all got done will our food and went off to daycare. "So do you think we are going to see that bully again?" Ryan said. "No not after John scared him," Tina said. "Wait John dealt with a bully?" Damion asked. "Yes. The bully punched him so John pinned him against the wall and threaten him," Goldy said. "I pinned him against the wall because he was going to punch one of you guys next," I said. "Hey," the same guy as last time said pinning me against the wall. "What do you want?" I asked. "I want to repay  you for what you did," he said punching me in the gut hoping that with knock me out. I grabbed his arm and twisted it so it wouldn't be on me. "How are you doing that, your smaller and weaker then me?" he asked. I looked him in the eye and showed him his worst fear. When we break out he just ran off screaming. "What did you do?" Lizzy asked worried. "Just showed him something. Now don't we have something to do?" I asked grabbing Lizzy's hand. "Aright then let's just go to the daycare," Ryan said letting Tina on his back. Me and Lizzy did the same and Damion and Bethany did the same we all ran to the daycare. When we got there Ryan unlocked the door and we all went to redacting our rooms. When we were done everyone just stayed in there rooms with there room mates. Me and Lizzy were working on a story when she got a text from her mom telling her to come home. "Sorry John I have to go home," she said getting up. "Can I walk you home?" I asked getting up as well. "No I don't want you to,' she said kissing my lips. "Alright. Bye Lizzy be safe," I said kissing her back and putting a piece of paper in her pocket. "Bye John, I will," she said leaving. She went home and I waited for Ryan to come in and say it is time to go. I laid in my bed thinking about Lizzy until Tina came in and said "John can I talk to you?" "Sure," I said sitting up. "Can you help me convene Ryan to say that we are dating to everyone," she said sitting next to me. "I will try," I said. "Thanks John," she said hugging me. "Your welcome," I said hugging her back. We break apart and she left. I went back to laying down thinking of Lizzy. "John time to go," Ryan yelled. I got up and went down stairs and saw Ryan and Tina on the floor and the bully and three other people. "Your going to pay for what you did to me," the bully said. I pulled out my swords and activated the elemental properties of them. "John what are those?" I heard Damion say from behind me. "Your going to pay for hurting my friends," I said in a demonic robot voice. I put my weapons away and ran at them punching them unconscious afterwards I fell over and passed out. When I woke up I couldn't move all I saw was darkness. I just sat there and just did nothing until I heard Lizzy's voice say "I should have never left him." I still couldn't move or see until I felt something on my cheek and saw Lizzy sitting next to me and Ryan, Tina, Damion, and Bethany sitting in the corner crying. I kissed Lizzy on the head and see looked up and hugged me saying "John your alive." "I told you I will only die went you are 100% safe," I said hugging her back. "John," everyone else said hugging me. "Why are all of y'all so happy?" I asked. "You have been out for a week," Ryan said. "What?" I asked and everyone except Lizzy stop hugging me. "After Ryan and Tina was knock out you went mad and knocked everyone that was there besides us out," Damion said. "If I was out for a week I was pissed and it is hard to get me that angry," I explained. "Well you did say 'Your going to pay for hurting my friends,' in some sort of demonic robot voice," Bethany said. "That wasn't me saying that," I said and Lizzy lessened her hold on me a little bit so I could tell she was asleep. I moved her in front of me so she is more comfortable. "What do you mean you didn't say that?" Unicorn Mann asked. "That was my evil side," I said covering Lizzy up with a cover. "It is time for bed everyone," Ryan's mom yelled from down stairs. "OK mom," Ryan yelled back and everyone left leaving me with Lizzy. I laid down and she said "Can we stay here tomorrow?" "Sure beautiful," I said putting my arms around her. "Yay," she said getting on top of me and rapping her arms around me and going to sleep as did I.