Our Pet

I woke up and saw Lizzy still sleeping so I kissed her on the forehead and she woke up and kissed me on the lips. "Morning beautiful," I said. "Morning handsome," she said. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked sitting us both up. "First I want another kiss and for you to test something," she said. "Ok," I said kissing her on the lips. "Now I want you to test the thing we made you," she said pointing at a weapons rack. I got up and put Lizzy on my bed and walked over to the weapons rack and putting my swords on it. "How long did it take y'all to make this?" I asked. "Nine minutes," she said going to change for daycare. We both changed and we almost walked out but I pulled Lizzy back and picked her up. "Why are you picking me up?" she asked. "Because I love you," I said taking us down stairs. "Hey guys. Why are you caring her?" Ryan asked. "Because I love her," I said. "So is everyone ready to go to daycare?" Ryan's mom asked. "Wait my little brother goes to daycare?" Emma asked. "Yes and you are coming to," I said. "Can we go now?" Tina asked. "Alright let's go," I said putting Lizzy down and walking out the door. We arrived at daycare and I got jumped on by a cat."It's adorable. Can we keep it?" Lizzy asked. "Yes we can keep," I said walking inside with everyone infront of  me and Lizzy. We had a relaxing day. When we got home with everyone Emma packed her stuff and went to Kat house, I magically make cat stuff appear and Lizzy name the cat Beta and we went off to bed.