Her Ex

It has been one week scene everyone said who they are dating. Me and Lizzy share a room in Ryan's house. Everyone is happy and getting along witch means I have showed them how to control there powers. Ryan has the power of fire, Tina has the power of healing and helping Ryan control his power, Goldy, Tony, and Kat has the power to turn into animals, Unicorn Mann has the power to control air, Lizzy has the power to control technology and turn into a robot. I have fully recovered and Lizzy is completely fine and helping me with stories. "John are you OK?" Lizzy asked breaking me out of thought. "Yay I'm fine just thinking of stuff," I said. "Alright. I am just worried about you," Lizzy said. "Lizzy, beautiful are you here?" some guy yelled from down stairs. "Who is that and why did he call you 'beautiful'?" Ryan asked Lizzy while we all walk. When we arrived in the lobby of the daycare a boy said "Lizzy sweetie there you are," then Lizzy got behind me. "Stay away Jason," Lizzy said. "Why sweetie? We are made for each other. We are perfect for each other," Jason said. "There is no such thing as perfect," I said summoning my swords. "And who are you supposed to be?" Jason asked. "I am a demonic wolf cyborg," I said. "Alright, I am Jason Lizzy's boyfriend," Jason said. "Ex-boyfriend," Lizzy said. "You moved on didn't you?" Jason asked getting angry. "Yes. And now I am dating John," Lizzy said still hiding behind me. "Who is John?" Jason said very angry. "That would be me," I said. "You went with this weakling," Jason said trying to intimidate me. "He is not weak and he doesn't hit me when he is drunk," Lizzy said then kissing me on the cheek and hid behind me a little more. "He hit you. Oh your dead," I said putting my nanobot suit on and running at him. "John stop," Ryan yelled and I did. "Why did you hit Lizzy?" I asked pissed off. "Because she didn't make me food, get me more beer, and didn't sleep with me," Jason said. I put away my swords and smacked him hard enough so he flew into the wall. "John is pissed," Unicorn Mann said from behind me. "Should we watch or help him out?" Tony asked. "Watch," Tina said. "Tony I-I'm s-scared," Kat said. "It's OK Kat I'm right here for you," Tony said putting his arm around her. After they all that Jason got out of the wall and said "Oh your on." "I don't have to hurt you, you could just leave and never come back," I said giving a last chance to get out of this alive. "Nope to late for that," he said running at me with guns out. I pulled out my swords and activated there fire power. We battled for three minutes than he shot me in the arm witch made Lizzy pissed and she joined the fight. We fought for three hours and then everyone else joined in and we defected him in three hours. "We did it," I said feinting. All I heard after feinting was Lizzy yelling "John."  All I saw was darkness for three hours then I was in my first family's house and saw my sister being slapped witch made me wake up in second. I saw Lizzy laying next to me and I said "Beautiful are you OK?" "John," she said hugging me and I hugged her back. "Are you going to answer my question?" I asked. "Yes John I am fine," she said getting on top of me. "How long was I out?" I asked. "Thirty hours," she said snuggling up to my chest. "Do you want to go to sleep?" I asked. "Yes," she said putting her head on were my heart is suppose to be. "Alright," I said covering us up and making sure she is comfy and falling asleep.

(Sorry this one is short I am kinda of doing this in a rush.)