The secret is out

I woke up to complete and otter beauty laying on me. "Mourning John," Lizzy said resting her head on my chest. "Mourning Lizzy," I said putting my hand on her back. "Guys you coming to daycare today or not?" Ryan yelled from down stairs. "No," I yelled back. "OK. See at the end of daycare," he yelled leaving. "So what are we going to do," I asked her. "I just want to lay with you for a while," she said cuddling up with me. "OK," I said cuddling with her.

~Third person~

~time skip to when Ryan is at the daycare~

Ryan and everyone went into the daycare room. "So how is John?" Tony asked. "He is alive and resting," Ryan said. "You said you had a announcement today, what is it?" Danny said. "Yes. Me and Tina are dating," Ryan said grabbing Tina's hand. "For how long?" Angle asked. "For over a month," Ryan said. "Who all know?" Tony asked. "John is the only one that know," Tina said. "So you told John but not us," Kat asked kinda sad. "No. John walked in on us cuddling a week and a half ago," Ryan said. "So John just happen to walk in at the right time," Cookie said and Tina pulled out her phone and texted john saying "He just admitted that we are dating." "Who are you texting?" Danny asked. "I"m texting John to tell him Ryan just admitted that me and Ryan are dating," Tina said. "Alright. Also me and Kat are going to move in the same room in the daycare," Tony said getting up and grabbing Kat's hand. "You can have my old room sense it is bigger," Tina said. "Thanks Tina," Kat said going up the stairs. "No problem," Tina said then Ryan kissed her on the forehead. "What was that for," Tina asked. "For being the best girlfriend I have ever had," Ryan said picking her up. "Thanks cutie," Tina said and kissed him on the cheek.

~At Ryan's house~

~John's person~

Me and Lizzy have been laying here for over a hour and it is kind of nice not to be in the middle of conflict or putting Lizzy danger. "You showed be more careful John or I might come out preeminently," Evil John or EJ said. "Is everything OK John?" Lizzy asked looking worried. "Yes everything is perfectly fine when I am with you," I said then kissing her on the lips. "OK. Do you want to play some video games while watch?" Lizzy asked. "I just want to do stuff with you until I can't," I said. "What is that so post to mean?" Lizzy asked kind of worried. "It means that when you go home I can't do anything with you until we see each other again," I said knowing that his evil side was not ever coming out. "Well the thing is that in three days I am moving in with you so you won't get angry as easily," Lizzy said blushing. "And your parent are OK with this?" I asked. "They are the ones that came up with the idea," Lizzy said putting her hand in his hair. "As long as we are together I will all ways be calm," I said putting his hand on her waist and she blushed a lot more.

~At the Daycare~

"Since we are admitting things Me and Sal have been dating for two months," Angle said petting Sal's head. "Wait what?" Cookie said. "We have been going to each other house and she played video games while I slept in her lap," Sal said. "When did you two talk about this?" Dave asked. "During the party two mounts ago," Angle said letting Sal lay on her. Sal got up and laid on her. "So who is going to spill that they are dating someone next?" Dave asked. "Me and Danny have been dating for a month," Cookie said getting up and sitting next to Danny and holding his hand. "Alright is there no other person that are going to say that there dating someone?" Ryan said putting Tina down and cuddling with her. No one said any thing and Tina got a text from John saying "Angle and Sal are dating and Cookie and Danny are dating." She texted back saying "How did you know?" He replied "I can see that every time that every time they blushed at each other when they looked at each other." "John apparently know that y'all are dating," Tina said. "How?" everybody else asked. "He saw y'all blush when y'all looked at each other," Tina explained. "OK. Tina do you want to go to our room?" Ryan asked. "Sure cutie," Tina said and they left.

~Unicorn Mann's room in the daycare~

Unicorn Mann and Goldy were just sitting in there room then Goldy asked "Can we do something?" "Like what?" Unicorn Mann asked. "Like this," Goldy said making out with Unicorn Mann and he started making out with her and they did that until it was time to leave.

~Time skip until they got to Ryan's house~

~John's person~

I heard the door open and me and Lizzy have not gotten out of bed scene they left. "We are home," Ryan yelled from down stairs. They came in my room and Lizzy was playing with my hair and I was cuddling her. "Hi guy. Have you guys been sitting in the bed all day," Ryan said. "Yes," I said. "Why?" Tina said. "I can't feel my legs," I said. "How?" Lizzy said. "I have no clue," I said. "Did y'all do any thing besides just laying there?" Unicorn Mann asked. "No. Did you just make out with Goldy or something else as well?" I said making everyone confused. "How did you know about that?" Goldy asked. "I am a high functioning sociopath, you can't hind anything from me," I said. "What?" Bethany asked. "He can calculate anything and find stuff faster then anything and anyone," Damion said. "I don't care what you are I still love you," Lizzy said then kissing me. "Time to eat," Ryan's mom yelled. "Coming. John I will bring you some food," Lizzy said. "Thank you," I said and they left so I took this chance to see what is wrong with my legs. I saw that they had a virus so I activated a fire wall and antivirus. Lizzy came in the room and said "He is some food," she said handing me food. "Thank you beautiful," I said eating some food. "Your welcome handsome," she said sitting next "Do you think I am to clingy to you?" she continued. "No. Why do you asked?" I asked still eating. "Just someone said I was," she said looking down. "Well you are not and do you want some food?" I asked her pulling her close to me. "Sure," she said and I put food in her mouth. "What is wrong with your legs?" she asked. "A virus," I said putting food in my mouth. "How did it get on there?" she asked eating some food. "I don't know," I said. "Alright," she said and we keep eating and talking about stuff. When we were done we fell asleep in our normally position like usual.