The Jock

We all woke up at the same time and got dressed then went to daycare. When we got to daycare, we saw a new guy. "Hi are you new here?" I asked him. "Of course I am you dumb little need. Now who is this pretty thing?" he asked trying to tuoch Lizzy. I grabbed his arm and said "Her name is Lizzy and she is my girlfriend." "Why would she go out with a nerd when she can go out with jock like me?" he asked getting me angry. "John let's just go up stairs," Lizzy said grabbing my hand pulling me back into reality. "Fine," I said walking up stairs. "Hey guy. John why are you not happy?" Ryan asked. " Some guy is down stairs and he trying flirted with me," Lizzy said hugging my arm. "I am not just some guy, I am a the strongest person in the universe," he said from behind us. Everybody laughed except me and Lizzy, because she was worried about me. "You ovesly have not been in a fight with John," Tina said. "You mean that weakling," he said pointing at me. "John can we show him the test of your abilities?" Goldy asked. "If it gets him to stop trying to get on my bad side, then let's do it," I said walking outside. Everyone came out side to a giant rock, and I punched it it shadered in to a giant heart. "This is now Lizzy's rock," I said making it pink. " Oh, thanks John," Lizzy said running over to me and kissing me. "Weak, let me show you how a real man does it," he said punching a big rock and braeking his fingers. "That broke your fingers," I said. "How did you know?" he asked. "First tell me your name and then I will tell you," I said then activating my healing powers. "My name is Joey," he said. "I am a demonic wolf cyborg, and I scanned you," I said finishing healing his fingers. "John I am feeling kinda sleepy," Lizzy said falling in to my arms. "Ryan go get some water and Tina get everyone to the daycare room," I said running up to my room. It was five minutes until Ryan came in with a cup of water. "Thank you," I said putting it on a table. He left and made sure I was not destrebed. It was five minutes until I was do with Lizzy and I woke her up by splashing some water on her face. "Did you splash water on my face?" Lizzy asked. "Yep and I also fixed the problem that you had," I said sitting her up. "What was the problem?" she asked confused. "You power problem, by the way you might have a couple headaches, so tell me when you have them," I said. "Why would I have headaches?" she asked. "To fix the problem I had to put a computer in your brain, now you also might hear a voice," I said getting her to stand up and hearing her parents out side the door. "Did you call my parents?" she asked standing up. "No. Ryan must have called them," I said and we both walked out the room and down to the daycare room. "Sweetheart what happened to you?" Lizzy's mom asked. "I just phanted, I'm fine," Lizzy said. "What did you have to do this time?" Lizzy's dad asked me. "Just fix her power problem," I said then seeing a vision of the daycare being sued. "And what did you have to give her to do that?" Lizzy's brother asked. "Just had to put a computer in her brain," I said like it is a normal thing. "John I have a headache," Lizzy said leaning onto me. " It's ok just grab my hand," I said and she grabbed my hand and I focused all my healing power on her. "John what is happening with your wings?" Ryan asked and we all looked at my wings and they were turning green. "I have took the demon out of your body and replaced it with a better thing," a guy behind us said. "Who are you?" I asked. "'The Guy' is what I was told my name is. Bye." The Guy said teleporting out of here. "Well I might pass out soon," I said then passing out. I woke up in my bedroom at the daycare and saw Lizzy sleeping on me so I went back to sleep.