Throw Them To The Lions

Right after the show you're changing back into normal clothes, since it's very hot outside. No matter what though, you don't really care. The weather is just another factor of everyday life. It's not important to you. You see several people walk by and ask you if you're alright. Nodding and packing up, you sling your bag over your shoulder and make your way to the parking lot where your car is waiting for you. A 1978 Pontiac Firebird in black is what you mostly drive around in.

 A 1978 Pontiac Firebird in black is what you mostly drive around in

It's a classic of a car and you love it to death. Seeing it in older movies or live at a few conventions you've been at has even increased the love for it and so you had to buy it the first chance you got. People said it fits you like a glove, knowing your persona around the wrestling world. And you couldn't agree more. It's a badass just like you. Getting in, you immediatly turn on the radio to see what they play today. Twisting the knob and searching for a different radio station, you don't notice someone knocking on your window. The knocking gets a tad bit louder, so when you hear it, you roll down the window and look at the person, revealing themselves to be Zelina who has a smile on her face.

Zelina:" Hey Y/N,you still have the Firebird?"

Y/N:" Sure do. It's my only car and the greatest companion I ever had on the road. Speaking of objects of course. In a more civil manner, I'd have to really think about it."

Zelina:" Well, it's nice to see it again. Wasn't it all scratched up some time ago?"

Y/N:" Don't remind me. Some stupid punks had keys and other sharp objects with them and scratched it up so bad, the whole car had to be repainted and everything. These fuckers even spilled different liquids all over the seats back then. I swear, if I ever get to know who they were and I get my hands on them, I will bury them alive."

Zelina:" Yeah, I remember. Luckily you got an insurance for it and you're not parking it in the most populated area anymore."

Y/N:" That's my least concern right now. Next week I have an angry AJ to handle and I bet he wants to bash my head in for what I did to him tonight."

Zelina:" The script said you had to do this since Hunter planned this with his creative team and so on. You know how he is with his ideas."

Y/N:" Most of them are better than Vince's anyway. But...why did you knock again?"

Zelina:" Oh right. I came to ask you what you think I should do in terms of interviews whenever you're not available. I mean the typical promotional work is done easily by me. But what should I say to back you up?"