Cryin' Like A Bitch

When you meet Zelina backstage after your match, you immediatly confront her about what just happened out there with Andrade costing you the win. You thought he would return in a promo segment with her as well, but now you're slightly pissed off. Not often is it to see you hit the roof when it comes to getting angry, but when you are, others should run for cover. With slight pressure building up in your head, you sit down on an empty crate and wait for an explanation, only for Andrade himself to come in.

Andrade:" It feels great to be back from this stupid injury. How have you two been so far?"

Zelina:" We've been doing well for ourselves. You see, Y/N isn't really that happy with you interrupting him. What was that for anyways?"

Andrade:" You now the creative team. They told me to return with an impact and made me choose between the matches on the card. And since Y/N is working with the both of us, I wanted to introduce myself to him."

Y/N:" Yeah, big deal. You just cost me the win against AJ. I needed the momentum for this sunday, you douchebag!"

Andrade:" Hey there, easy. It's not every day someone can catch on to the current situation and that out there was my way to integrate myself again. I didn't wanna make you lose, I just wanted to get the fans behind us."

Y/N:" Yeah oh, you did soooo well. The fans were crazy for you! Hey look, Andrade is back! Oh have you heard? Andrade is re-aligning himself with Zelina while he just messed up Y/N's momentum! You don't get what I have done to even have a match this week!"

You then push past the two and walk to the lockerroom to change into casual clothes. You don't hate the man himself, but when someone interrupts your work when you don't know about it, you tend to get awfully mad. Zelina seems to have been left in the dark about it as well and you don't blame her for anything. Just with the match on your mind right now, you can't take distractions really well. Splashing some cold water on your face, you sigh as you look into the mirror drowning out the voices of the other wrestlers. The Last Man Standing match will take everything out of you, so you adjusted your workout for it and incorporated some meditation as well. The thing with the coming weeks is that Shane has recommended that you're going to start the rivalry against him on the next Smackdown Live episode. That also puts your mind into overdrive every single time since you have to come up with ways to make it interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday has come faster than expected and the whole roster has been more than just excited. Most people have hyped the Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View into heaven, looking forward to their most anticipated matches, with you against AJ taking the spot of the third last match on the entire card. When you enter the arena, you're greeted by several people who wish you good luck for later, hoping to see a great fight out there. You only nod with your headphones in as you look to prepare yourself. You're certain there will be chairs, tables, kendo sticks and many other objects around the ring to attack each other with. The situation between you, Andrade and Zelina has been the same since tuesday. Od course Zelina has talked to you here and there, but when Andrade arrives you go somewhere else, not wanting him to get to know you too good. You know how people can change in the next minute and when he would learn of some of your weaknesses, he'd use them against you whenever he can. Even in sparing matches you have chosen other partners than him to show him not to mess with you. Luckily the plan for the night has no part of him involved in your match. He and Zelina will only come onto the stage for a moment to at least walk you down to the ring and then they will walk backstage again, so you can concentrate. People have asked you about the whole thing too and you always answered that things between you and Andrade are a little tense at the moment. Further questions are also voiced, but when they head into the wrong direction, you take it upon yourself to get back on track as soon as possible. Your outfit luckily already fits for the match as this will not only be hard hitting, but also there probably will be blood at some point. Just when you think you can have a moment to yourself, Mike Rome comes in for an interview before the show starts. This causes your mood to drop as you get up and stand next to him.

Mike:" Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Y/N L/N who will have a grueling match tonight, once again facing AJ Styles. Y/N, how does it feel to know that you're going out there for a Last Man Standing match?"

Y/N:" It feels alright I guess. The thing is that there will be no interruptions this time. No Gallows or Anderson, no Andrade. There will be nobody but the referee who will at least try his best to stop me from ending AJ's career."

Mike:" Speaking about Andrade. Do you think you two can co-exist in the ring in the near future?"

Y/N:" Let me tell you what I think about him. He strutting around like a king, telling everybody else that they know nothing. He thinks that what he thought he was before will live on, but...time ain't on his side anymore. This guy seriouls thinks he has the power to tell me that I can't take my chances. But I told him one too many times that I can and the last time we faced off in the ring, I left him there crying like a bitch! I am tougher than nails, I can promise you that. If Andrade steps out of line, I'll be in front of him and make sure he gets bitch slapped back into place."

Mike:" So you and him are not going to act as a team, is that correct?"

Y/N:" If he fights good enough for me to grant him a second chance, so he can prove that his arrogance is stronger than he'll ever be. I have never really been into Tag Teams that much, so he can screw right off if he wants to feed off my success. I have earned this all by myself and I ain't giving up any of this."

Mike:" Do you have anything to say to your opponent for tonight?"

Y/N:" Yes...AJ, you better bring your A+ game in that ring or you'll fall as fast as the last time. I am not out for a meh fight, I am not out for an okay fight. I want your best. I want you to show me why exactly you're called the Phenomenal One. Can you do that? Can you finally pull yourself together and fight me seriously? If so, meet me out there like you mean it!....Now get outof here, Mike. You should know what's good for you."

This is warning enough for him and the camera man to run out of the room and you slam the door shut right after, seeing that you never like this kind of stuff when you're not in a good mood. Right now you go back to stretching so you can finally put on a bigger show for the crowd and silence the people who have doubts about you. Many say a man your size and physique should at least do some simple high lying moves which you rarely do. You remember the first time you did a Sommersault over the top rope and how you crashed and burned. Your opponent in that match was Matt Riddle. He did well and even won against you back in NXT, but your back hurt a lot from that landing. Then again there are still more than enough manuveurs to do, so you'll probably find something suitable.